Teddy Bridgewater...what? Nice tackle attempt...

Big Turk

Check the video out in the losers section under Denver Broncos..82 yard fumble recovery by Slay for a TD and Bridgewater literally just stands there as he runs by him. Could you imagine Allen ever doing that??

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-winners-and-losers-does-anyone-want-to-be-great-buccaneers-become-latest-upset-victim-211126601.html

He made a business decision. Straight outta the Edwards/Orton playbook.

Josh makes football decisions.

Here's Teddy's explanation, which is quite lame in my opinion.

https://www.nfl.com/news/broncos-qb-teddy-bridgewater-explains-poor-tackle-attempt-on-darius-slay-s-td-re

"I just tried to force the ball back" to the middle of the field, Bridgewater said, per Mark Kiszla of the Denver Post. "When you sit in a team meeting and watch Coach put up plays throughout the league and two-minute situations and different things, our defense has guys running toward the sideline. We always say: 'The sideline is your friend.' I tried to force the ball back. That's all I tried to do right there."

Edited by WhoTom

1 minute ago, QCity said:

You can see him pointing at the ground, he thought the play was dead.

Yeah that's what I got from it. Believe he thought play was dead and assumed it would be blown dead. However, at the same time he probably still should have done better in case any play isn't blown dead in certain situations similar to that. Still should have played through

11 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah that's what I got from it. Believe he thought play was dead and assumed it would be blown dead. However, at the same time he probably still should have done better in case any play isn't blown dead in certain situations similar to that. Still should have played through

Even if Allen thought the play might be dead, he would want the opportunity to lay a lick on the guy and make him PAY for picking up our ball.

• Agree 3

11 minutes ago, QCity said:

You can see him pointing at the ground, he thought the play was dead.

He could see that, clearly, the play was not dead.  He could also hear that it was not dead either as there was no whistle.

This guy has been a fraud since day 1.  His agent has to be the greatest hypnotist of all time!  He has made this bum $55 million+ so far---the most magnificent evidence of his dark magic being the clueless Panthers coughing up 31 million for 1 season/4-11/15n TDs.

If the Broncos weren't run by another legendary football moron, they would cut him today.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Check the video out in the losers section under Denver Broncos..82 yard fumble recovery by Slay for a TD and Bridgewater literally just stands there as he runs by him. Could you imagine Allen ever doing that??

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-winners-and-losers-does-anyone-want-to-be-great-buccaneers-become-latest-upset-victim-211126601.html

Looks like Vintage Marino. OLE! :lol: 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.