Breaking News: Odell Beckham is set to be released

Protocal69

8 hours ago, Nineforty said:

Yeah, what don't you get? 

Well it's pretty dumb...  we've done plenty of losing so, maybe we can win.

I'm not saying he would make us win, that's up for debate, and I have no clue I'd hed help or hurt.... but if beane likes it I'm on board.

Dudes a diva but you saying you'd rather lose without, than win with makes zero sense. He didn't rape or kill anyone. He's not hitting women or breaking his kids arm.... soooo this take makes no sense.

• Shocked 1

39 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I'm not saying he would make us win, that's up for debate, and I have no clue I'd hed help or hurt.... but if beane likes it I'm on board.

Dudes a diva but you saying you'd rather lose without, than win with makes zero sense. He didn't rape or kill anyone. He's not hitting women or breaking his kids arm.... soooo this take makes no sense.

There are a couple of players on this team i feel that way about. And many in the league.

Good thing i dont have to explain myself to you.

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

FB_IMG_1636144995064.jpg

That’s Gabe’s #  🥺

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

He’s never been on a winning team - made the playoffs a couple times but we can do that without him. Browns got better last year after he went on IR. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

I actually think Buffalo 🦬 is the perfect place for him. I’m not saying Buffalo 🦬 wants him. He comes off as a really big duchy Diva right now. He has a bad shoulder. He just threw his QB under the bus 🚌. He is not a good route runner. 
If I’m his agent we need to go to a place to kick the Diva stigma, catch some balls and play in January in big games. I’d be calling Beane saying we’d come for the minimum. Beasley is already banged up and Manny is 34. He can help down the stretch. 

WTF?

How can you start out with one thing then completely 💩 on it the next sentence 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.