Breaking News: Odell Beckham is set to be released

Protocal69

Just now, HappyDays said:

They're 5-2. I think he just wanted to make sure he didn't get claimed by an outright bad team like Jacksonville or Detroit.

They were 4-2 with Winston, who's gone.  You think he would look forward to playing with Trevor Seimian as his QB?

No way.

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

They were 4-2 with Winston, who's gone.  You think he would look forward to playing with Trevor Seimian as his QB?

No way.

I'm pretty sure Taysom Hill will be their QB and I don't see a huge drop off from Winston to Hill. Yes the Saints are a contender. More of a dark horse contender than an odds on favorite but they are likely to make the playoffs. Also OBJ went to LSU. There's a reason they are the 2nd highest betting favorite to sign him. I hope the Bills do their due diligence too though.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

They're 5-2. I think he just wanted to make sure he didn't get claimed by an outright bad team like Jacksonville or Detroit.

Yeah but no one views them as a team that will go far in the playoffs, if they make them.  Still a lot of season left.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm pretty sure Taysom Hill will be their QB and I don't see a huge drop off from Winston to Hill. Yes the Saints are a contender. More of a dark horse contender than an odds on favorite but they are likely to make the playoffs. Also OBJ went to LSU. There's a reason they are the 2nd highest betting favorite to sign him. I hope the Bills do their due diligence too though.

Taysom Hill is a nice gadget but a terrible starting QB. 

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Taysom Hill would make OBJ laugh harder on the phone to the Saints than Seimian.  When do you think he will be their QB?

If they ass into the playoffs, they won't be a contender to progress, as doc points out.

Do you really think he would good with Hill (who is a joke, but I'm using him for the sake of the discussion) as QB??  

Time to get Beckham,  teams are just doubling up on Diggs and totally ignoring our two slow RB'S and letting us try and beat us with Beasley/Sanders.  KC did that in the title,  Beckham would open the field for Diggs. They need that because we're not winning games running the football

End of the day the Bills do not have enough real difference makers on offence and our defence is just not good enough.  The NFL today team talked about this at half time,  both Sanders and Beasley are in their 30's and Davis had a massive drop on that final drive.  I am sure we will have the experts telling that he does not fit or that we are fine as is.  We just got blasted and shut down by one go the worse teams in the NFL,  wake up or even the division may not happen this season

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

29 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Time to get Beckham,  teams are just doubling up on Diggs and totally ignoring our two slow RB'S and letting us try and beat us with Beasley/Sanders.  KC did that in the title,  Beckham would open the field for Diggs. They need that because we're not winning games running the football

End of the day the Bills do not have enough real difference makers on offence and our defence is just not good enough.  The NFL today team talked about this at half time,  both Sanders and Beasley are in their 30's and Davis had a massive drop on that final drive.  I am sure we will have the experts telling that he does not fit or that we are fine as is.  We just got blasted and shut down by one go the worse teams in the NFL,  wake up or even the division may not happen this season

Sanders is not panning out the way I’d hoped, after today I’d be open to adding the diva and all of his baggage 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sanders is panning out the way I’d hoped, after today I’d be open to adding the diva and all of his baggage 

If our locker room can't handle OBJ, it's not nearly as strong and tight as McD thinks it is.

But someone is going to grab him before we would get a shot at him.  I think.

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sanders is not panning out the way I’d hoped, after today I’d be open to adding the diva and all of his baggage 

I think Sander & Beasley share time as 3rd WR and you make Beckham #2,  this forces teams to choose who they double.  Either Diggs or Beckham will get single coverage.  People missing the fact that even when Josh has time WR's are not creating separation and tackled right away

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.