Trubisky playing time against the Jaguars

maryland-bills-fan

playing time, week 9 for Trubisky  

101 members have voted

1. 1. how much playing time would you like to see Trubisky get against the Jags?

• A couple of plays and kneel-downs at the end of the game. Less than 2 minutes
    • He comes in with 7,5 minutes left in the 4th quarter
    • He plays the entire 4th quarter
    • He starts the 2nd half
    • Allen and most starterss play 1 or 2 series and then he comes in
    • Trubisky starts the game
    • Trubisky?? Is he still on the team?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/2021 at 04:54 PM

15 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

So the majority of poll takers agree with me.  Trubisky comes in well into the 4th quarter.

And remember, all of this is assuming we're blowing the Jags out.

I hate threads like this that put the cart before the horse.  Let's just make sure we get a W, please.

I'll try to post "predict the score" after the game next time.

On 11/3/2021 at 2:14 PM, Rigotz said:

The moment your start counting blowout wins before they happen is the moment you lose.

We almost got caught with this mentality last week. You didn't learn your lesson?

Almost is for horseshoes.

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Also for interceptions.  Every time Bills play when Cris Collinsworth is on almost every thrown ball not caught by receiver (and many which are) are ALMOST an interception. 

Yes.  Everytime the Bills get less than a 1st down + 5 yards, Collinsworthless starts talking about the Bills are now going to lose because the tide has turned.

1 hour ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

I'll try to post "predict the score" after the game next time.

I don't even participate in "predict the score" threads because I feel the same way about them, to a lesser degree.   But at least "predict the score" threads leave room for the possibility of a loss.

Your thread doesn't even suggest that there's a possibility we lose--which we might... it's the NFL, afterall--and also suggests we'll inevitably blow the Jags out.

Hope it happens.  Probably could happen.  But it might not.

But this is the NFL... give me a W.

If we are up by 3 scores, I'd like the whole 4th quarter or even longer.  This does several things.  First and foremost, protects JA.  Second, I want to see Mitch (or any backup for that matter) throw the ball in "garbage" time.  it does not good to have a backup hand it off.  Give the backup real reps in case they are needed later in the year.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.