Around the League This Sunday (Bills bye week) - Poll on Game Threads

Hapless Bills Fan

Which of This Weeks Games are Thread Worthy to You?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Any games you want to see individual threads for? Pick all you like or add your own choice

• Nope, I'm good
    • NYJ at NE
    • KC at Tenn
    • ATL at MIA
    • Cincy at BAL
    • Other (state in thread)

Rams/Lions, Cardinals/Texans and most likely Bucs/Bears will be blow outs. Everything else is at least a bit interesting.  That being said, there will be plenty to talk about on all games I am sure. 

i am most interested in Bengals/Ravens and Chiefs Titans. 

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Rams/Lions, Cardinals/Texans and most likely Bucs/Bears will be blow outs. Everything else is at least a bit interesting.  That being said, there will be plenty to talk about on all games I am sure. 

I was thinking those two should get their own thread

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

voted NJJ vs NE*

since I want to know about  both teams, I can go back and read that thread during the week, for observations I miss if I either dont watch it or re-watch it before we play them.

Otherwise dont care.  Especially dont care about KC vs Tenn.  By the time we see either again, they will both be very different teams, and we will too.

5 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

The two mentioned below seems of interests to Bills fans as a Cincy and KC win keeps us right in it.  Whatever you think Hap.  It’s not that big of a deal to me as it’s our break too to just casually watch games and do other stuff.  Whatever the crew likes.

5 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I actually think Bucs/Bears will be better than some think. We need a blueprint for how to slow those weapons and Chicago’s defence is playing quite well. We’ll see. No thread, but a game that I might watch 

24 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I actually think Bucs/Bears will be better than some think. We need a blueprint for how to slow those weapons and Chicago’s defence is playing quite well. We’ll see. No thread, but a game that I might watch 

Bears D is decent,  Offense is horrible.  Worst passing game in the NFL vs #1 passing game.

I'm watching the Jets @ NE with a lot of interest tomorrow.  I bet NE to cover a 7 point spread at -110 & then I took a small teaser on NE -19 at +380.  Obviously I think it's going to be a blowout & history says when Belichick is blowing out a divisional opponent he doesn't ease up on the scoring.  The Patriots won the 1st game at Met-Life by 19 so I'm looking for at least one more point with the game in NE.  

I would like to watch the Giants too, to see how Darnold's return to NJ  turns out, but it's on the same time and I don't have any $ riding on that game.  It's a pretty weird situation in Carolina-they already guaranteed Darnold $18,858,000 for 2022 & if he bombs they may have to eat it.  If they pay him & release him he could end up as our backup-Josh's buddy & a former Carolina Panther.  That's 2 things in his favor.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.