We need to ease off on other fans' misery.

BringBackFergy

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yeah, I said it.  Remember, we were all there in the last 20 years.  

The horrific passing game with Todd Collins and JP Losman.

The "fit it up" defense with Dave Mustache

The George Edwards teams.

#Rexgate

Getting excited about Tyrod passing for 136 yards.

I watched the Patriots lose that game against the Cowboys and couldn't help feeling sorry for the fans in the stadium.  Same with Mac Jones.

After we beat the Chiefs, I sympathized with their fans who were clearly frustrated.  Even Mahomes looked distraught and unable to process what happened.

The Dolphins lost a nailbiter and I couldn't help but feel the raw emotion in the coach's eyes and their fanbase (many of my friends are Dolphin fans).

We need to relax a little on the "serves them right" and "ha ha" posts.  Those fans pour their lives into their team just as we do. We should be more sympathetic to their plight.

That is all.

Give me a freaking break. 

Patriots won six freaking Super Bowls. 

Boston fans are among the most arrogant, entitled fans in this country. 

So no, I am not going to be told to feel sorry for them. 

This is our time. 

OUR TIME.

OH and the Chiefs? Maybe they used to be humble, but video of Buffalo fans who went to Arrowhead and they're saying Buffalo doesn't belong on the same field, Buffalo lost 4x Super Bowls. 

Me feel bad for Patrick and Brittany Mahomes? No. 

• Like (+1) 5

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

#Rexgate

I watched the Patriots lose that game against the Cowboys and couldn't help feeling sorry for the fans in the stadium.  Same with Mac Jones.

After we beat the Chiefs, I sympathized with their fans who were clearly frustrated.  Even Mahomes looked distraught and unable to process what happened.

The Dolphins lost a nailbiter and I couldn't help but feel the raw emotion in the coach's eyes and their fanbase (many of my friends are Dolphin fans).

We need to relax a little on the "serves them right" and "ha ha" posts.  Those fans pour their lives into their team just as we do. We should be more sympathetic to their plight.

That is all.

I have had similar thoughts for a long time now.

It seems most Bills fans have incredibly short memories.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

I was 13 during the 2001 Eastern Conference semi-finals when the low budget Sabres played the Penguins star-studded team of Lemieux, Jagr, Kovalev, Straka, etc. etc.

During Game 6 the Sabres were up on the road and about the finish the series. With 2 minutes left there was a stoppage in play and the cameras showed a little Penguins fan in tears and I remembered how bad I felt for him. With 80 seconds to go the Penguins tied and won the game in OT to setup a game 7.

Guess who miraculously got tickets to that game? My first playoff game ever. Guess who was nearly in tears after Kasparaitis scored in OT and Hasek skated off in his last ever game in a Sabres uniform? That's right. ME. I became that kid I felt bad for. You think that kid felt bad for me after Game 7? I highly doubt it.  

Moral of the story. Screw fans of other teams. Let them squirm and deal with the cognitive dissonance of the Bills whooping their ass relentlessly for the next decade as we become the new Spurs. Small market team that's always winning and the country has to deal with it. 

You remember how they tied the game, right?  The puck went flying 20 feet up in the air during a scrum by the net and landed... right on Lemieux's stick.  I can still see the whole thing in slow motion.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Is this a joke? Miami losing to the Jags and seeing the fans freaking out and calling for a complete rebuild makes my year. 

Hundred percent.  Some of us are old enough to remember the '70s.

And I won't kick Browns or Lions fans when they're down; they haven't been up since the 1950s and I've never had one of their fans make jokes at my team's expense.  I can't say that about ANY other fanbase in the league.  And yes, that includes the Jets.  So they can all go pound sand.

Edited by BRH

I am on the “ they take the low road, we take the high road ” train of thought. When I played and made a big play or scored a td, I made sure to act like I had been there before. That works here too. I hated it when Pats fans and Chiefs fans would get on my case, so I don’t feel like doing the same unto them does anything for me. 
Class is always better than classless.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

#Rexgate

That is all.

Agree and disagree.  We haven't won anything yet, so there are 30 teams out there that we shouldn't relish in their pain.  Until we beat Brady, we can't say anything to the Bucs.  As for the Pats, that's open season now.  They deserve all of it.  They weren't there before Brady and are leaving quickly with him gone.  Terrible fan base

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

#Rexgate

That is all.

This is how I feel about all those teams, players, coaches and fans...

tumblr_mlfit5RoYM1r0a0sso1_250.gifv

cartman-south-park.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Im already respectful of other fanbases because I know what it is like to hurt over my team losing. I'll give a example. I watch TD Fins Talk on Youtube and though TD is delusional about his Dolphins he is a passionate fan who is trying to make a living doing some that he enjoys which is creating Dolphins content.

With that being said his and his family reaction in the moments leading up to when the Dolphins lost to the Jags yesterday Sad!

On a fan to fan basis you can’t help but to feel bad for the guy and his son.  It’s obvious that he is sincere in his passion.  I would love to meet the guy and say love your passion. Fans like this make the game what it is. With that said, nothing wrong with saying to fair weather, big mouthed fish fans - “shut your mouth!”

6 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

That is all.

You cannot be serious! We are fans of a team playing a highly competitive sport. We are not Mother Teresa or Gandhi.

Let the fans suffer, let BB suffer, let Mac Jones be miserable and depressed, let Tua fail, Flores go down in flames.

I D C  

Edited by Fan in Chicago

No way in hell would I ever be a big mouth, show-off towards other fans.  Aren't those the people we all hate??

I've gotten nothing but respect from other team's fans during the long drought years.

Karma is a B word.

Stay classy and humble.

• Like (+1) 1

There is a certain arrogance to this post that is kind of ironic.  What Bills fans are snobs and know everything about winning now?  And we feel bad for Pats fans who went to 9 SB's in 20 years and won 6 of them because they struggle for 1.3 years?    I get it the Bills are turning into a great team and should compete for years to come but that is not a given.  At the end of the day the Bills are a joke to Pats fans until they win the whole thing.    Did Jets fans feel bad for BB and Brady when they went to two consecutive AFC Championship games during the Pats run and knocked them out of the playoffs?   Then then went all Jets and sucked ever since.

There’s a big difference between how you feel on the inside and how you treat opposing fans. I’m nothing but respectful to opposing fans and living in NE I never bad mouth the Pats* except for some good natured ribbing on the bandwagon fans. I think the Bills fans who sht talk on opposing fan boards are idiots and make us look like crap. On the inside is a whole different story. I LOVE hating the Pats*, Miami, Jets, Chiefs, and Titans. If they don’t get blown out by 50 I hope they lose just like NE did last night. I LOVED seeing Jones get destroyed on a clean hit. I loved them losing on a last second field goal. Maybe if they suck for 20 years I might feel differently but I wish nothing but decades of suckitude on the Pats* and their bandwagon fans. Remember they were almost the Hartford Patriots not long ago, that’s how pathetic that fan base is. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.