TNF: Bucs at Eagles

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

You guys are watching the wrong game, the Sabres just shellacked the Canadians 5-1. How often will you see that this season?

About 4 more times. Not talking about the Canadians just the number of times they will shellac a team. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m telling ya, Flacco is definitely done being a franchise quarterback in this league but with Tampa’s secondary and Hurts playing so terrible i would play Flacco in the second half. 

They learn nothing doing that got to let Hurts run it into the ground and just try again with someone else next year.

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They learn nothing doing that got to let Hurts run it into the ground and just try again with someone else next year.

I don’t know.. Sometimes it’s good to humble a wild kid. Also might energize the locker room. Got to be difficult the whole team giving all they got and hurts being this bad. I don’t know much about Siriani I only watched the Carolina game last week and this game, but he seems a little clueless what his teams strengths are on offense 

Just now, co_springs_billsfan said:

As terrible as he looks the NFC east division is in play though

I’m not sure, it pains me to say this, but it looks like Dallas will run away with it. It doesn’t look like the NFC East of recent years where the champ will have a subpar record. I think the Boys end up with a decent record. 

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I’m not sure, it pains me to say this, but it looks like Dallas will run away with it. It doesn’t look like the NFC East of recent years where the champ will have a subpar record. I think the Boys end up with a decent record. 

Cowgirls are legit 🤮

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I could see that happening, we'll see if they can sustain what they've done so far

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t understand how people who analyze college talent for a living could ever justify drafting Hurts in the second round. He doesn’t look like he belongs as a starter whatsoever, and even looks like a subpar backup player. He appears to lack any skill needed to be an NFL QB. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The Eagles are one of the most miserable teams in the NFL to watch.  The players don't look like they want to be there, the playcalling is absolutely awful, and Hurts looks like junk.  Does anyone even like it? The fans actively boo them. Why are they on primetime?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

I could see that happening, we'll see if they can sustain what they've done so far

I think they definitely will if Dak stays healthy. That’s the only wild card, otherwise there’s no way they don’t win the NFC East. 

Just now, Bruffalo said:

The Eagles are one of the most miserable teams in the NFL to watch.  The players don't look like they want to be there, the playcalling is absolutely awful, and Hurts looks like junk.  Does anyone even like it? The fans actively boo them. Why are they on primetime?

Because it seems there’s a quota that 75% of NFL prime time games must involve an NFC East team. I’ve always found it annoying. 

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I don’t understand how people who analyze college talent for a living could ever justify drafting Hurts in the second round. He doesn’t look like he belongs as a starter whatsoever, and even looks like a subpar backup player. He appears to lack any skill needed to be an NFL QB. 

In fairness, he’s had some good games.  He looks absolutely hopeless tonight, though.  

Eagles’ defense is about to give up the ghost.  They can’t hold on much longer.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

You really have to wonder why they would do that. Then trade their 2nd pick over all QB to start Jalen Hurts. Either it’s completely incompetence  or something else. Who knows, but those people should be fired right away. 

3Q 6:00 and these are Jalens Hurts stats. At what point to you yank this guy?

Jalen Hurts 6/16 56yards 1td 1int

• Agree 1

As a Bills fan, I remember many tough seasons, so we know bad football when we see it. This Eagles team looks like they’ve given up. That’s a brutal commentary on the state of a team with a rookie head coach. That organization needs to start fresh. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

As a Bills fan, I remember many tough seasons, so we know bad football when we see it. This Eagles team looks like they’ve given up. That’s a brutal commentary on the state of a team with a rookie head coach. That organization needs to start fresh. 

I don't know if I ever remember the Bills giving up collectively this badly. I'm sure they did and I just PTSD-style blocked it out.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Either every team in the league should be allowed to have a Vita Vea or nobody should. 

He was taken with our pick, but I'd rather have Josh Allen.  Truly a trade that worked out for both teams.  Tampa won a Super Bowl with Vea and we will win one pretty soon with Josh.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.