10/10/21 Gameday Lightning Strike Delay thread

Chandler#81

Just now, SirAndrew said:

It was joke. I never stated my opinion. Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re hinting at. Iā€™m just saying Gruden is a train wreck, and thatā€™s one thing I believe we can all agree on.Ā 

Fair enough.Ā  You didn't say anything so I had no idea which way you were going with that.

Ā 

He's he's a bug dum dum.Ā  Agreed.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I need them to re-start soon. I need to be going to bed before it gets light or else it will be a problem falling asleep.

Ā 

I always suspected you might be a vampire rather than a 'Werewolf of London'...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Steptide said:

Must be nice to live on the west coast where it's only 7:45

Ā 

Football on the west coast is the best ever.Ā  Games start at 10am and go until 8:30pm.

Ā 

Those 1pm ET games end at 1pm, so you have your entire afternoon ahead of you.Ā  It's the best time zone for football, bar none.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Yours really not paying attention to all the holding that has been a game changer for extending KC drives. Not calling is as bad as calling bad callsā€¦ your only complaint is an absolute game wreckerā€¦

Iā€™ve seen Rousseauā€™s jersey beingĀ grabbed a couple times tonight. Really blatant, canā€™t believe it wasnā€™t called.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Saint Doug said:

Players can be hit by 300 lbs of muscle running full speed and thatā€™s alright. But, we need to worried about one getting struck by lightning. Wonder if this is more of a fan safety issue.Ā 

Yeah Lightning ***** up trees, 300 lb people ain't *****.

5 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I thought the same thing. Um, Sanders, Knox. Over 200 yardsĀ passingĀ in the first half. He's not exactly dinking and dunking

heā€™s completed 7/14 for 219 yards. Those bombs to Sanders, Knox and Diggs are basically most of his yards and almost half of the passes heā€™s competed.Ā 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

11PM now.. This is nuts.

Ā 

It could be way longer than that...TStorms that look like they are hundreds of miles long are going to be coming over the area.

Ā 

might be a chance for 30 minutes of play or so in between storms but then after that it could literally be 3 or 4 hours.

• Agree 1