What is Wrong with Steve Belichick?

JohnNord

not to mince words dude is CREEPY. I'll give him a little pass due to he being raised by bill. How would we all turn out? Next I expected horns to grow out of his head ....it was just bizarre TV for me

lol 

m

Edited by Muppy
  • Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

It could definitely be Tourette’s syndrome… ticks often get worse in high stress situations.  Can’t imagine a more stressful non-life or death situation than being an assistant coach AND Hoodie’s son in Brady’s return game, in what I imagined was the most watched regular season game ever.

bull####!

Keep it in the circus!

That's a huge btch!

😁😁😂

Edited by PolishDave
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

It could definitely be Tourette’s syndrome… ticks often get worse in high stress situations.  Can’t imagine a more stressful non-life or death situation than being an assistant coach AND Hoodie’s son in Brady’s return game, in what I imagined was the most watched regular season game ever.

There is a 100% chance that Bill and any descendants are somewhere on the Spectrum.  Under normal circumstances, making fun of them should be off limits.  But then again, Patriots

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

The hilarity that will ensure when Belichick steps down and Kraft:

1. names Steve as head coach over Josh McDaniels

2. Names Josh McDaniels head coach over Steve Belichick

3.  Hires neither McDaniels and Belichck and pissed off everyone

If I am Kraft I go with option 3.  Needs to hit the reset.

14 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

If Billy B was my dad I probably wouldn't end up well adjusted. Honestly these kids of coaches must really not see their dads a lot. From late July to January/February or about 6ish months out of the year they are nowhere to be found as they are working 16+ hour days and then even in the off-season they have weeks/months at a time where they working heavy hours (drafting, free agency, mini-camps and other off-season events) so even in the 6 months of the year where it isn't football season you hardly see your dad. 

Don't get me wrong it comes with other benefits but it certainly can be difficult too.

Yep you’re right.  It’s a tradition for the Belichick men who make football the #1 priority.    Most people are miserable working/playing for Belichick, but they have tolerated him because he’s been so successful over the past 20 years, knowing it’s a good stepping stone.    

Bill comes off as egotistical, unlikeable a**hole but I’ve heard he’s a different person outside of football and actually has a sense of humor.  

It seems pretty obvious Bill is grooming his son to be his successor.  I can’t think of any linebacker coaches that are given playcalling duties.  

Edited by JohnNord

After seeing those shots during the game last night, I was waiting for the reaction on the internet and on this board...Even Al Michaels said that some "memes would be coming" or something along those lines.  I was impressed, as I didn't think a guy as old as Michaels would even know what memes are.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Yep you’re right.  It’s a tradition for the Belichick men who make football the #1 priority.    Most people are miserable working/playing for Belichick, but they have tolerated him because he’s been so successful over the past 20 years, knowing it’s a good stepping stone.    

Bill comes off as egotistical, unlikeable a**hole but I’ve heard he’s a different person outside of football and actually has a sense of humor.  

It seems pretty obvious Bill is grooming his son to be his successor.  I can’t think of any linebacker coaches that are given playcalling duties.  

It is a lot of pressure to have Belichick as your father. I would be pissed if I were McDaniels and I didn't get the job after Belichick retires.