What is Wrong with Steve Belichick?

JohnNord

This video is everywhere on the internet.  I can’t quite figure out what’s wrong with Belichick’s son.  He looks like a cross between a Cro-Magnon Man and an NHL prospect from 1991.  The funny thing is l, it wasn’t just one embarrassing shot.  They showed him on the sidelines at least one other one and he was doing the same thing.  The most bizarre video I’ve ever seen.

• Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I saw him on screen and turned to my GF who is a Patriots fan (she gets a pass being from Rhode Island) and said.... WTF! Your coaches kid looks like a pedophile. LMAOOOOO!. Even she had to agree. 😂   😂  😂  😂  😂  😂

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BigPappy said:

I saw him on screen and turned to my GF who is a Patriots fan (she gets a pass being from Rhode Island) and said.... WTF! Your coaches kid looks like a pedophile. LMAOOOOO!. Even she had to agree. 😂   😂  😂  😂  😂  😂

She might get a pass, but you don’t for dating a Pats fan. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BigPappy said:

He just looks freaking bizarre.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

So he is going to be a terrible head coach someday? 

(hopefully for the Patriots......)

The hilarity that will ensure when Belichick steps down and Kraft:

1. names Steve as head coach over Josh McDaniels

2. Names Josh McDaniels head coach over Steve Belichick

3.  Hires neither McDaniels and Belichck and pissed off everyone

If Billy B was my dad I probably wouldn't end up well adjusted. Honestly these kids of coaches must really not see their dads a lot. From late July to January/February or about 6ish months out of the year they are nowhere to be found as they are working 16+ hour days and then even in the off-season they have weeks/months at a time where they working heavy hours (drafting, free agency, mini-camps and other off-season events) so even in the 6 months of the year where it isn't football season you hardly see your dad. 

Don't get me wrong it comes with other benefits but it certainly can be difficult too.

26 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

This video is everywhere on the internet.  I can’t quite figure out what’s wrong with Belichick’s son.  He looks like a cross between a Cro-Magnon Man and an NHL prospect from 1991.  The funny thing is l, it wasn’t just one embarrassing shot.  They showed him on the sidelines at least one other one and he was doing the same thing.  The most bizarre video I’ve ever seen.

A defense so uncomplicated even a caveman can coordinate it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3