SNF: Bucs at Pats* 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

My favorite moments of the game:

• Collinsworth questioning if Tom Brady is capable of winning against crowds after doing it for 22 years.
  • Collinsworth hyping up Barmore on a replay where he got pushed backwards 5 yards before being one of 6 players to join in on a tackle.
  • Michaels saying New England can take advantage of the two minute warning when there was 2:02 left and Tampa still had to kick their field goal.
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

I hope it's a close game

and You sir were granted your wish!

Ive got a question. Is a puck off the goalpost Clank because its obviously metal but in football it's doink? Or is that WNY vernacular?

m

21 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

My favorite moments of the game:

• Collinsworth questioning if Tom Brady is capable of winning against crowds after doing it for 22 years.
  • Collinsworth hyping up Barmore on a replay where he got pushed backwards 5 yards before being one of 6 players to join in on a tackle.
  • Michaels saying New England can take advantage of the two minute warning when there was 2:02 left and Tampa still had to kick their field goal.

We should all grieve for Al Michaels's golden years being wasted by being paired with the worst.

And we have to put up with his Buffalo hate this week. Ugh.

Edited by pocoboy

Perfect result last night.  NE should have won. If Belly has an ounce of courage to go for it.  The new generation of coaches go for it. The old school coach tries an impossible field goal with an aged kicker.  2 games back and looking up in the standings. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Malazan said:

This post is why we need the BIlly Madison meme reaction emoji

EbTnhWKVcAA8ELW.jpg

Remember the post come end of season

8 hours ago, RiotAct said:

LOL!!!  Not a snowball’s chance in hell the Pats are making the Super Bowl.

The NFL is scripted. When this happens I hope more of you will be open to a frank conversation on this topic, especially since it would mean the Bills were screwed over most likely.

8 hours ago, goober said:

Assume this account is a joke?   At least be a clever troll, geez.  

No. Like I’ve already said, remember the post and be open to more discussion on NFL rigging come end of season.

8 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

I think step 1 would be the Patriots not being 1-3

Would you? We’ll let’s see how it looks end of year.

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

ha ha i am pretty sure if i had to rewind to like a few years ago...This was not said on here much about Tom Brady. Just about every fan could not help but talk about how all Brady does is dink and dunk..

and it's week 4...not year 4. 

So you’re saying Mac Jones = Tom Brady? Hahahhahahaha

5 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

Remember the post come end of season

The NFL is scripted. When this happens I hope more of you will be open to a frank conversation on this topic, especially since it would mean the Bills were screwed over most likely.

No. Like I’ve already said, remember the post and be open to more discussion on NFL rigging come end of season.

Would you? We’ll let’s see how it looks end of year.

Wow. We got one here fellas....

• Like (+1) 1

I see our residents Pats*** fans are clawing for moral victories this morning. 14th in the AFC right now!

This was a classic Brady vs mediocre team in the NFL. Mediocre team goes all out, makes brady work for every single yard. But he does because he's the best ever. Next day, fans talk about how close they were to beating Brady

Mac Jones looked good. 19 straight completions is a good stat, but he needed to finish that drive with a TD. He was a dropped INT away from being the main reason they lost

7 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I see our residents Pats*** fans are clawing for moral victories this morning. 14th in the AFC right now!

This was a classic Brady vs mediocre team in the NFL. Mediocre team goes all out, makes brady work for every single yard. But he does because he's the best ever. Next day, fans talk about how close they were to beating Brady

Mac Jones looked good. 19 straight completions is a good stat, but he needed to finish that drive with a TD. He was a dropped INT away from being the main reason they lost

There were at least two easy interceptions missed, but all qb’s have them. 

I have not been a Mac Jones fan or Alabama QBs generally.  No idea how he will turn out, but he looked better than I expected.  Now folks like Collingsworth anointing him as a God is absurd, but he played well last night.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, akcash said:

Kay Adam's is my hero. She said she was at the Patriots game last night lol. Private jet/car and wake up call? I don't know how she does that. Ut I give her credit.

I guess I will need to turn my TV on to see how she looks today ;)

From what I have seen he(Mac ) has an average to below average arm.

They can win some games with him ,they won't win many because of him.

He could improve but I see Fitzy without the cool beard and 20 kids ;)

Edited by JMF2006

• SDS unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wait so a QB who had ZERO run game. (I mean -1 yards yikes!) blitzed on roughly 50% of his drop backs and hit at least 15 times but still completes over 70% of his passes is just a game manager? Mind you they win tonight if BB had the courage to go for it on 4th in 1 inside the TB 45.  

Mac wasn’t the reason for the loss, the lack of an offensive line (Again) and a running game ( again) was.  You see he can’t hit those 20+ yard passes because he doesn’t have the time wait for them to open up.  

weird how people like you said the same thing about Brady, curious were you calling Allen a bust to his rookie year? 

Yikes.. and that one time he was hit as he threw making the ball come up a bit short. That’s the point he doesn’t have time with this O line to wait for them get open and tonight the run game was less than none existent.

Sorry man welcome to post Brady New England where you have a glorified game manager as your QB and if you read my post history I’ve been on the Josh Allen train since his preseason rookie game against Cleveland when Shady McCoy said hey this kid is special Allen can simply do things only a couple of qbs can which eve. Lebron James is tweeting about now 

• Like (+1) 1

I couldn't help but think every time Brady rolled right or otherwise threw a fluttering pass while on the run, about how much better Josh looks in the same spots, throwing with authority and accuracy...yes, Brady did complete a few of those, but that was never a given during the night (I get that the rain also didn't help). 

3 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wait so a QB who had ZERO run game. (I mean -1 yards yikes!) blitzed on roughly 50% of his drop backs and hit at least 15 times but still completes over 70% of his passes is just a game manager? Mind you they win tonight if BB had the courage to go for it on 4th in 1 inside the TB 45.  

Mac wasn’t the reason for the loss, the lack of an offensive line (Again) and a running game ( again) was.  You see he can’t hit those 20+ yard passes because he doesn’t have the time wait for them to open up.  

I would like to see the official time in the pocket, but to me I thought he was getting about as much time as an NFL QB is going to get. The OL pass protected pretty well given the talent on the Bucs front 7. It appeared to me that the Bucs game plan was to limit the ground game and pressure Jones while giving up the short throws. Their D plan wasn't too shabby and succeeded in limiting the Pats** scoring. I have seen yesterday's game and several bits of other Jones' games and it is too early to tell how he will end up as a QB. But I grant you this, the kid does look poised. 

The problem for the Bucs was that Brady was unable to control the game on O and was playing on his back foot or catching up.

From the Bills perspective, the result was an ideal outcome. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.