118-21

That's how much we've outscored our last three opponents. That's unheard of, I remember this time last year there was a big worry about our point differential, I don't think we have to be concerned with it this year.

Edited by BruceVilanch
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

What's crazy is it should be better

Allen played awful vs Miami and we won by 35

We gave up two fluke TDs vs Was and won by 22

We had to settle for 4 RZ FGs vs Houston and still won by 40

We are demolishing teams and are still nowhere near as good as we can be

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Pitch left said:

Lets see how they do in the next 2 weeks -- all three teams they played had back-up QB's. They've done great but we all need to see what happens in the high stakes games yet

Tua was a starting QB.  I expect a 77-0 win against the Chiefs after rat-boy is knocked out on the second play.  Anything less than this and I will demand half the team to be traded. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Pitch left said:

Lets see how they do in the next 2 weeks -- all three teams they played had back-up QB's. They've done great but we all need to see what happens in the high stakes games yet

Ya I agree with this. Go and beat kc and the Bucs. I'm not getting on the hype train just yet. Just gonna enjoy the wins 

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Tua was a starting QB.  I expect a 77-0 win against the Chiefs after rat-boy is knocked out on the second play.  Anything less than this and I will demand half the team to be traded. 

You forgot...And the other half, cut.

Edited by without a drought
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Pitch left said:

A reminder for everybody with the opinion that we haven’t played “good” teams: 

Jets     27

Titans 24

Every win is earned in the NFL. Every game can result in a loss.

the Bills are a good team getting better.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

That's how much we've outscored our last three opponents. That's unheard of, I remember this time last year there was a big worry about our point differential, I don't think we have to be concerned with it this year.

30, Bruce.  The Eagles of all teams put up 30 on the Chiefs.  

Please, guys, let this be the one next Sunday night.

2 hours ago, Pitch left said:

Yup, nothing wrong with being 3-1 at the quarter pole and extremely optimistic but our opponents are 3-6 in games not against us. 

I'd dial back your comment and say let's see how they do next week against the Chiefs.  I'd love to see a signature win in the regular season and next week is the biggest one they can get this year (@Tampa Brady would be the next best) 

3 hours ago, Process said:

What's crazy is it should be better

Allen played awful vs Miami and we won by 35

We gave up two fluke TDs vs Was and won by 22

We had to settle for 4 RZ FGs vs Houston and still won by 40

We are demolishing teams and are still nowhere near as good as we can be

Agreed.   This team is still not firing on all cylinders..

*. Too many FGs in Red zone...That won't work against the Chiefs (as in AFCC game last year)

*. Allen and WRs are still not on the same page. 

*. OL Pass protection is still average