Cam Lewis elevated from PS

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, Greatdane21 said:

Question ? When they elevate someone from the practice team do they have to drop someone from the 53 man roster???

Not anymore. They get 2 max they can elevate per week. Also, cam now can only be elevated once more before they would need to sign him to the 53 if they want to activate him 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Probably no Taron 

Anyone think that Buffalo is using the game versus Houston as a “rest week” for Poyer and Johnson, given the fact that two of the hardest games happen back-to-back?  Poyer said that his ankle was fine last Sunday and listed as day-to-day.  Johnson popped up late on the injury report but it makes me wonder if they are being over cautious to ensure that players are available versus KC

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

who is Poyer’s backup this week?  

Cooks is a beast, but that’s not enough and would like to see White shadow him.  

How dangerous will he be with Davis Mills at QB facing pressure on every snap? And he has to contest with Tre on his hip most of the game.

19 minutes ago, chris heff said:

God there is a lot of them. As I said before we fall in love around here more than Jennifer Lopez.

You're saying I have a chance with her?  I'm tellin ya, I'm amazed 14 year old me managed to convince his girlfriend he didn't have a big thing for J-Lo.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Anyone think that Buffalo is using the game versus Houston as a “rest week” for Poyer and Johnson, given the fact that two of the hardest games happen back-to-back?  Poyer said that his ankle was fine last Sunday and listed as day-to-day.  Johnson popped up late on the injury report but it makes me wonder if they are being over cautious to ensure that players are available versus KC

Um yeah.  I wouldn’t doubt a bunch of guys rest to make absolutely sure we are at 100% next Sunday Night.  At least we get an extra day for TN as well.

Edited by machine gun kelly

3 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Surely this is an indication that T. Johnson won't go. That would be ideal. Save him for the Chiefs. The Texans would need multiple acts of God to compete with the Bills.

I would guess that won’t be determined until late Sunday morning. If needed, Lewis is now available. 

24 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

You're saying I have a chance with her?  I'm tellin ya, I'm amazed 14 year old me managed to convince his girlfriend he didn't have a big thing for J-Lo.

That’s the only supper power we have.

2 hours ago, JohnNord said:

I REALLY hope that isn't the case. If that is the case, the players cleary will know. That is ANTI process, IMO. You don't give guys "rest" for the 4th game of the year. Legit injury, then of course you sit them.  Big upsets can happen when a team takes their "inferior" opponent too lightly.

Just now, CSBill said:

I would guess that won’t be determined until late Sunday morning. If needed, Lewis is now available. 

That's what I assume, and hope is the plan.