NFL Cuts /Cut Tracker

53 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Johnny Hekker restructures his contract .. so while he had a monster camp it appears Bojorquez will be looking elsewhere for his next gig. I would be shocked if he were not on an opening day roster.

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2021/8/31/22647278/rams-johnny-hekker-final-roster-corey-bojorquez-mcvay

The dude needs to take the time and learn how to hold a football for the placekicker.

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

Smoke requested his release, probably because he was buried on the depth chart. I dunno if he'd be a happy camper here on the PS.

No, Brown'l want to go somewhere where he'll get playing time and targets.  What teams have had rashes of WR injuries?

In fact, if he requested his release, his agent may have already had a few nibbles of teams who were interested

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Beane 

grinning the grinch GIF

OMG with the reporters comments, that would be too funny!

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Jordan Howard or Peyton Barber for that power back change up…I like the look of Gilliam getting those short carries but if we could add a RB that can turn the short ones into 5 or 6 yards. Maybe make Moss a trade option.

Moss is literally the best rated RB at pass pro in the league. Zero chance we trade him, IMO. Too much of an asset for our spread offense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Pats released Hoyer too. I assume he will be re-signed like we think Hollister will be. 

Mac Jones the only QB on the roster... he and his agent are checking if massage therapists are getting booked up in the Boston area right now

I remember the days when this thread was one of the most important on the board. Now, I read through a couple posts and tweets of teams like Detroit cutting all of their kickers and just chuckle.

Its really nice to have a competent front office and complete roster. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3