Luke Kuechly making a visit?

DJB

I would think that when a player like him is coming to hang at practice that Beane and McDermott are gonna gauge his playing interest. Although, he might still technically be under Panthers rights

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

How about we hire him to be our main LB coach mentoring Edmunds and Milano. Then groom him to take over for Leslie. That should be the plan.

Better yet Asst. LB coach because he can soak up knowledge under Bob Babich, who is a great LB coach and 2x former DC, and then maybe make him Asst. DC at some point?  Great boost to a coaching career and would take our LBs to the next level and be great for PR.  I really hope they find a way to get him a full wardrobe of Bills colors!

1 hour ago, DaggersEOD said:

Cool that he’s wearing Bills gear.  Not sure that would happen unless there is some potential to having him around more often. 

As much as I hate to bring this subject up, that's how it started with Rob Ryan ("visiting" wearing Bills gear).

• Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

As much as I hate to bring this subject up, that's how it started with Rob Ryan ("visiting" wearing Bills gear).

When that guy was hired, I knew the Bills weren’t serious about winning. 

The DC of a historically BAD D? Pick him up!

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Yabut, Kuechly had a distinguished playing career.  Rob Ryan is just Buddy's less successful son.  I am ignoring any eating contest victories he might have won.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Yabut, Kuechly had a distinguished playing career.  Rob Ryan is just Buddy's less successful son.  I am ignoring any eating contest victories he might have won.

I only hate to bring the subject up because of Ryan.  I'm perfectly fine with Luke K., coming aboard to help.

• Agree 1