This is a simple Poll. Will Josh Allen regress?

Will Josh Allen Regress, Stay the same or get better?  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Will Josh Regress

• Yes.. a lot
    • Yes a little
    • No about same numbers
    • No he will be a little better
    • HECK NO! Josh will take another leap!

This poll is closed to new votes

I have seen on these boards of people thinking Allen will regress.. time to put your name with the words in a poll 

Lets hear the answer folks... I am interested... Do most of you really think Josh Allen will regress?

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

keep you pole to yourself man

Define “regress” — otherwise your “pole” is meaningless.   Josh Allen will be a better QB this season than he was last season.  There is little reason to think otherwise.

Are you going to tell me how much you bench next? So its becoming less important with age but at the same it motivates you to come on message boards to consistently post negatively?   Ho

Posted Images

Regress meaning he doesn’t have two franchise record setting seasons in a row?

Love to be  wrong but the numbers probably go backwards a little..no one is underestimating him anymore …

the question seems to imply "regress" = worse numbers, which i think he will have slightly worse numbers.  But i think he will be as good if not better a QB, and i think he wins league MVP.  

• Like (+1) 2

Define “regress” — otherwise your “pole” is meaningless.

Josh Allen will be a better QB this season than he was last season.  There is little reason to think otherwise.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2
10 minutes ago, Beerball said:

What do you have against Poles?

I’m a simple Pole, but I don’t know what I have to do with Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 1
30 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Regress meaning he doesn’t have two franchise record setting seasons in a row?

Love to be  wrong but the numbers probably go backwards a little..no one is underestimating him anymore …

^this

Whether that's a "real" regression or just a statistical blip, we have to recognize that there's always some degree of luck and the stars aligning just right when a guy has an MVP-caliber season. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I think all QB play will take a step back this year with crowd noise to contend with.  Was it ever easier to operate an NFL offense than last year?  

Serious question: has anyone compared last season’s QB statistics league-wide to prior seasons?  Were the offensive/passing numbers demonstrably better?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to This is a simple Poll [mod edit]. Will Josh Allen regrress?
  • PrimeTime101 changed the title to This is a simple Poll. Will Josh Allen regress?