Round 3 pick

Just now, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Melifonwu is the highest rated as far as I can see (I'm sure Buffalo has a much different list) but who are some other zone corners that have 3rd round grades that are outside guys? 

Tay Gowan

Shaun Wade

Robert Rochell

Marco Wilson

After that I think you’re looking at guys who don’t stand much of a chance of being a contributing starter, so I’d probably shift priorities at that point...

1 minute ago, wppete said:

I agree but I think the top CBs are gone. We might be going with Levi at CB2.

Let’s hope not 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

I agree but I think the top CBs are gone. We might be going with Levi at CB2.

If it's existing roster, I have to imagine that Jackson Wallace competition will be tight. But if a pick isn't added here in the 3rd I expect a vet to come into the mix.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Ugh. Can these guys draft offense? 

I’d LOVE Nico Collins but we have a glaring need at CB (which is why you don’t draft a 2nd DE when you already have 6 in the stable 🙄)

2 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

I’d LOVE Nico Collins but we have a glaring need at CB (which is why you don’t draft a 2nd DE when you already have 6 in the stable 🙄)

Was there a corner available late round 2 that wasn't a reach? I honestly don't know much outside of the first two rounds lol

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Was there a corner available late round 2 that wasn't a reach? I honestly don't know much outside of the first two rounds lol

Would’ve been St. Juste or Adebo. Both probably minor reaches, but you can draft for need and reach a little bit or you can complain about not filling needs. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Elijah Molden has Bills’ character, though slot corner or safety only (I think).

If that's the case,  I'd rather go TE or CB

Poyer,Hyde don't come off field and you can't take Taron off the field at this point. 

Unless he can play a 'Big Nickel' on 1st and 2nd , I don't see the value in selecting that type of player

2 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Jay Tufele

Tedarrell Slaton

Marvin Wilson

Big DTs are plummeting. Pretty good chance Slaton lasts to the 5th. 

Starting to wonder if nfl teams think Wilson is draftable. 

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Davis may have a knee problem.

Hadn’t heard that, too bad I love his game. 

also he just got drafted...