Tucker Carlson

T&C

Just now, aristocrat said:

And the stock just dumped 5 percent or another 750 billion. 

Look … I know all of you authority simps really want Tucker to have been fired over Dominion, but even people like Brian Stelter are pushing back on that.  

And Fox is trying to negotiate higher carriage fees … they lost all their leverage by losing their biggest star… as pointed out by plenty of media insiders right now.  

Something else happened … Fox didn’t fire Tucker because of a lawsuit settlement. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Look … I know all of you authority simps really want Tucker to have been fired over Dominion, but even people like Brian Stelter are pushing back on that.  

And Fox is trying to negotiate higher carriage fees … they lost all their leverage by losing their biggest star… as pointed out by plenty of media insiders right now.  

Something else happened … Fox didn’t fire Tucker because of a lawsuit settlement. 

Hoax.  Your boy got canned.  

Your point about the negotiation of carriage fees sums it up.  Fox wants higher fees, wasn’t the least bit perturbed by Tucker’s lies costing them over three quarters of a billion dollars, and yet mutually agreed with him to part ways, rather than try to keep through a compensation increase.  That’s such a hoax that I don’t know if even Tucker could repeat it with a straight face.  

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I didn’t Want him fired. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Tucker’s viral speech from over the weekend.  

Can this be said by a cable news host?

Can this be the type of rallying cry for a future President?

Are these the views of a man who wants to embark on his own media empire?

Maybe all… but I do believe the answers to those questions are: 

No

Yes

Yes

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

The Fox market cap is 15 Trillion $?

Math much?

Let’s go easy on this guy.  He may be from South Carolina, where, as the MAGA man himself would put it, lots of people say that the schools are not so good. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Your boy got canned.  

Your point about the negotiation of carriage fees sums it up.  Fox wants higher fees, wasn’t the least bit perturbed by Tucker’s lies costing them over three quarters of a billion dollars, and yet mutually agreed with him to part ways, rather than try to keep through a compensation increase.  That’s such a hoax that I don’t know if even Tucker could repeat it with a straight face.  

You keep saying this, yet every “progressive/liberal” media person is saying otherwise … all speculating that Tucker wanted out for his own media empire or a presidential run. 

The most plugged in media people are saying this has not much or nothing to do with Dominion.  

Do you even know who Yashar Ali is?  The guy I shared the tweet from?  

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You keep saying this, yet every “progressive/liberal” media person is saying otherwise … all speculating that Tucker wanted out for his own media empire or a presidential run. 

The most plugged in media people are saying this has not much or nothing to do with Dominion.  

Do you even know who Yashar Ali is?  The guy I shared the tweet from?  

You may be the guy PT Barnum had in mind.

I'm told that on his deathbed Tucker Carlson received the light of Islam and unhesitatingly recited the Shahāda. Even now he looks down on the Ummah from the gardens of Jannah. Truly there is no god but God, and Mohammed is his prophet!

I mean, I am here for all of the jokes about this being part of the Dominion settlement but this doesn't quite jive. If it was Dominion has no reason to lie because they'd want to celebrate collecting scalps. 

What I can believe is that a nearly $787 million payout has changed the network's calculus on letting hosts make specific, defamation case worthy claims. Tucker has one already when he called one of the Jan 6 goons an FBI plant and some of the things he did with the Jan 6 footage. 

I am speculating, but it would not shock me if the rein were getting pulled hard and fast and Tucker balked. The man is already well off and doesn't need the money. He will land on his feet at some other zit of an organization or start a podcast network. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yes, FOX News famously bends over for the Democratic Party….

Not necessarily the Party- more so the intelligence community/MIC that has captured the MSM, and who dominate the Democrat and Republican Parties…

Tucker often spoke out against these groups, exposing a lot of corruption…He was the biggest news show in the country, and had many threats on his life for the work he did…People in positions of power definitely wanted him gone…

I will definitely be interested wherever he goes…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Not necessarily the Party- more so the intelligence community/MIC that has captured the MSM, and who dominate the Democrat and Republican Parties…

Tucker often spoke out against these groups, exposing a lot of corruption…He was the biggest news show in the country, and had many threats on his life for the work he did…People in positions of power definitely wanted him gone…

The dreaded they strikes again #TuckAnon

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You mean like the "FBI plant" among the insurrectionists? 

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

The dreaded they strikes again #TuckAnon

Ewww, you like mushrooms on your pizza? #QAnon 😉

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You mean like the "FBI plant" among the insurrectionists? 

Yes…I wouldn’t be surprised if that had something to do with it…👍

The Big Lie is taking them out one by one... couldn't happen to a better cult.

Tucker Carlson departs Fox News, pushed out by Rupert Murdoch

Murdoch is also said to be concerned over Carlson's coverage of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, in which the host has promoted the conspiracy theory that it was provoked by government agents.

Carlson has called Ray Epps — a Texas man who participated in the storming of the Capitol but did not enter the building — an FBI plant, without presenting any evidence.

Epps was interviewed Sunday on "60 Minutes" and said he has been subjected to death threats as a result of Carlson's statements about him. The FBI told "60 Minutes" that Epps has never worked for the agency.

Couldn't afford another lawsuit...

• Like (+1) 2

I am old enough to remember when he was young, poor and quite respectable, providing balance and far left of Rush. 

Then he decided to be rich, and not report but to preach, inspire, set trends, and he became right of Rush. 

Like him or not, he had some good characteristics, but the voting machine lie shows how far he strayed from his reporting back ground. 

He should move to a new show like 60 minutes type where facts are optional. He was good at that.

41 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

That’s very tin foil hat adjacent. I think it’s much more likely to be fallout from Dominion / legal liability or issues between Tucker and management. 

48 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You mean the GUY WHO JUST SAID RUPERT MURDOCH HIMSELF PULLED THE TRIGGER?

(Oops. You may want to rethink that whole “Tucker voluntarily resigned” thing)

Uh, ok?.. where did I say he voluntarily resigned?

You’re putting words in my mouth due to your inability to back up your argument. 

In fact I cited reports stating Tucker was potentially looking to force the issue to part ways. 

Tucker was set to air live tonight.  This happened today as Tucker and Murdoch got into over issues likely boiling over for some time now. 

The allegation from those I was responding to was that he was fired due to the Dominion fallout.  

He wasn’t. 

Never said anything about this … in fact this makes sense, as Tucker was reportedly muzzled on his J6 reporting on the footage McCarthy gave him. 

Edited by SCBills

17 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The allegation from those I was responding to was that he was fired due to the Dominion fallout.  

He wasn’t. 

Of course he was. How naive can you be? It’s right there: Rupert Murdoch himself did it. Totally coincidental that he just last week had to pay the largest

defamation case judgment/settlement in history. 
But you go on believing in fairy tales. It must make you feel better about yourself. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Of course he was. How naive can you be? It’s right there: Rupert Murdoch himself did it. Totally coincidental that he just last week had to pay the largest

defamation case judgment/settlement in history. 
But you go on believing in fairy tales. It must make you feel better about yourself. 

Again, just because you wish it so, doesn’t make it so.  

Literally nobody, with any semblance of credibility, is reporting that this was due to the Dominion lawsuit.  

Not Yashar Ali, who reports on media for a living … not Media Matters, who have zero reason to lie about this, not Brian Stelter, not The Young Turks …

Yet 3 or 4 people on the Buffalo Bills message board, that have fallen for every top-down narrative under the sun… covid, Ukraine, laptop etc.., are the ones who know the true genesis of Tucker Carlson’s firing?

You’re simply the Charlie “It’s Always Sunny” conspiracy meme telling other to connect the dots… because that’s what you want to believe. 

I’ve literally posted multiple liberal outlets disputing your assertion, because I’m not going to quote tweet conservatives who may have a reason to lie about Dominion, and yet you disagree with all of them … including Dominion themselves, because we need to “parse their language”.    Yet Tucker was set to air tonight.  Thats a fact.  Fox advertised it and guests were confirmed as of today ….. Rupert Murdoch didn’t haphazardly fire Tucker due to Dominion fallout on an impulsive Monday moment.  

This was due to, likely, quite a few things… coming to a head with Tucker refusing to back down off the CIA/FBI J6 narrative… as we know Murdoch and Tucker went at it over how far he could go with the footage he received from McCarthy.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Again, just because you wish it so, doesn’t make it so.  

Literally nobody, with any semblance of credibility, is reporting that this was due to the Dominion lawsuit.  

Not Yashar Ali, who reports on media for a living … not Media Matters, who have zero reason to lie about this, not Brian Stelter, not The Young Turks …

Yet 3 or 4 people on the Buffalo Bills message board, that have fallen for every top-down narrative under the sun… covid, Ukraine, laptop etc.., are the ones who know the true genesis of Tucker Carlson’s firing?

You’re simply the Charlie “It’s Always Sunny” conspiracy meme telling other to connect the dots… because that’s what you want to believe. 

I’ve literally posted multiple liberal outlets disputing your assertion, because I’m not going to quote tweet conservatives who may have a reason to lie about Dominion, and yet you disagree with all of them … including Dominion themselves, because we need to “parse their language”.    Yet Tucker was set to air tonight.  Thats a fact.  Fox advertised it and guests were confirmed as of today ….. Rupert Murdoch didn’t haphazardly fire Tucker due to Dominion fallout on an impulsive Monday moment.  

This was due to, likely, quite a few things… coming to a head with Tucker refusing to back down off the CIA/FBI J6 narrative… as we know Murdoch and Tucker went at it over how far he could go with the footage he received from McCarthy.  

I mean I am sure that the lawsuit had an indirect effect. I highly doubt that Murdoch got hit on the settlement with many more lawsuits pending and didn't get some advice from his lawyers to reduce liability. I am sure that Tucker could have gotten by on general statements via "people are saying" and "I'm just asking questions" but he has gotten in deep on a few claims. 

I have zero proof, so take it for what it's worth

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

The Big Lie is taking them out one by one... couldn't happen to a better cult.

Tucker Carlson departs Fox News, pushed out by Rupert Murdoch

Murdoch is also said to be concerned over Carlson's coverage of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, in which the host has promoted the conspiracy theory that it was provoked by government agents.

Carlson has called Ray Epps — a Texas man who participated in the storming of the Capitol but did not enter the building — an FBI plant, without presenting any evidence.

Epps was interviewed Sunday on "60 Minutes" and said he has been subjected to death threats as a result of Carlson's statements about him. The FBI told "60 Minutes" that Epps has never worked for the agency.

Couldn't afford another lawsuit...

Ha! I knew it! figured that had something to do with it…Intelligence community put pressure on Murdock because Tucker exposed what was so obvious to so many…They had no defense so they had to silence (censor) him just like the Dems suggested…

Unfortunately, for them, he won’t go silently into the night…and he will likely come back stronger than ever, with even more purpose and conviction…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1