Tucker Carlson

T&C

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I've learned the inverse relationship between the amount of media coverage and the importance of the story exists, and has for sometime.  I was blind to it.  

This is a big story.  Quite big.  Yet, major news media isn't covering it.  You have to ask why that is.  

It's a big deal when *someone* puts trained divers or drones (with highly trained operators) at the bottom of the Baltic Sea and attaches enough explosives to blow holes in a reinforced concrete/steel pipe of natural gas between the Russians and Germans. That's no happenstance.  You need a lot of explosives.  

That's not ISIS.  That's not al-Qaeda.  That's not some hillbilly with propane tanks.  That's a government or exceptionally well-financed private company.   

On 10/7/2022 at 8:47 AM, B-Man said:

Interesting pro-life sentiments from the latest Great Black Hope of the GOP, Mr. (Kan)Ye (West), who seems to draw the line on right to life not at 12 or 15 weeks, but rather at Gentile v Jew. 
Keep looking, Repubs. Somewhere there’s a Ben Carson who can keep his eyes open, a Herman Cain who isn’t a serial sexual harasser, a Herschel Walker who isn’t the minor league Travis Henry, a Ye who doesn’t call for the killing of Jews ….

58 minutes ago, Bandito said:

You are a racist. Typical Democrat. 

No. The black Republican politicians I mentioned are all jokes. 
Senator Tim Scott is a black Republican who is a serious man with an inspiring background. But he’s no longer considered a leader on the national stage because he isn’t all in on the Great White Fraud. You know, Trump.