Isaiah Mckenzie Re-signed!!

Rubes

Awesome! I was really hoping he would be back. He adds an element to the offense that none of our other receivers do, and with Roberts leaving I’d think he could be of use returning punts.

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, RosieLeaks48 said:

Very underrated with what he provides. Important signing. Way to go, Beane!

definitely a good role player that’s familiar and comfortable. Totally fine with him deep in the depth chart and still being able to make a few plays 

• Like (+1) 3

I wonder what happened to cause him to tender his resignation? 

Sad.

In all seriousness, though: Good. Glad McKenzie re-signed. One less "need" going into the draft. I still think they'll draft a speedy WR/returner as competition and not put all their eggs in the McKenzie basket. That said, he's got proven productivity, versatility, a great attitude, and is a great fit in the locker room. 

Welcome back, Isaiah. Ball out!

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MarlinTheMagician said:

He has worked so hard to improve his game.  No fumbles - hope I am not jinxing him.  Respect McKenzie a ton and love that he is back.

Same. Had fumbling in issues in Denver, came here, worked his way up the roster, and has been able to carve himself a niche in a WR loaded with talent. Plus, his energy is contagious across the team, you can tell. 

I'm absolutely stoked we found a way to keep him around :)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Probably thought the WR market would be better than it was. This is probably a 1 year deal.

Usually when the agent announces a signing without any terms, it's more favorable to the team than the player. I would expect a 1 year low cost deal.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Probably thought the WR market would be better than it was. This is probably a 1 year deal.

Right right. I was just being a card by pointing out that "re-sign" and "resign" are not the same thing. 😜

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1