Bills sign Mitch Trubisky, QB.

Logic

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

Has anyone gone into the bubble to inform Fromm? 

Nobody likes Fromm, he still thinks he’s on the team, he is the red stapler guy in the basement from Office Space... 😂

• Haha (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

I can’t believe what he signed for 2.5?  Fitz got 10, Tyrod 6+?  this guy is In the same class or better.  This is an incredible signing, can be exchanged for nice draft stock at any time 

In Beane we trust!

46 minutes ago, fmr60 said:

There is another perspective on this.  What if the Bills think they might have difficulty making  a long-term deal with Allen. They keep Trubisky for Allen's remaining 2 years, refine his skills, and have him waiting in the wings.

Im really not sure if you are serious or not

3 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Taking a poll...

Would you trade...

John Brown

for

Mitch Trubisky 

Emmanuel Sanders

?

And come away with an extra $500K or so?  Sign me up.  Big Baller Beane indeed.

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

That money is shocking. How did Beane pull this off?

Jameis Winston played for $1M last year. High drafted busts go to cheap redemption contracts.

1 minute ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

Hasn't he won too many games, had too good of a QB rating, and too much talent to be this cheap.  I'm not saying the guy is great, but he is better than several guys who will start.  The Bills might have the top 2 QBs in the division.

Division for sure.

Real question: Is there a better duo in the Conference? League?

12 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

It sure did get answered, I would never have thought they would go this high talent wise for a BU QB,  guess I’m eating crow... 😁👍

Na.. not you.. I understood but MUCH respect for replying like this... The actual troll still replied like a troll 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Jameis Winston played for $1M last year. High drafted busts go to cheap redemption contracts.

Division for sure.

Real question: Is there a better duo in the Conference? League?

I think what he meant is that Trubisky is better than the starters for the other three teams, which is correct, as of this moment.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Signing Mitchell Trubitzky after using a high draft pick on Jake Fromm is a clear sign that every one on the team has to earn their starting role every year, week, and day.  This has serious shades of Rob Johnson and Doug Flutie.  I think the locker room is strong at this point but I really hope this isn't the start of another QB controversy.

Lets not forget, Trubixy was the SECOND OVERALL PICK in the draft not long ago.  The guy was considered a serious talent.  The NFL is a what have you done for me lately league.  One or two bad games from Allen, or god forbid an injury, and I think its very realistic we could have a debate about the starting QB and a locker room divided.

I hope I'm wrong fellas....

What's the alternative though... sign a back-up quarterback who's no good and then pray that he never has to play an important down?