Tom Brady signs 4 Year Extension (playing to 47)

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Interesting. But if last year proved anything it was that Brady was the one responsible for shoving our faces in the dirt for 20 years, not the Pats.

Still hate him.

Brady cemented himself as a large part of that success but BB going 7-9 with that team was a damn miracle.  He is an excellent coach and it was on full display last year.  That cupboard was bare and Brady knew it.  He knew he didn't have a chance at a sb with that team as it was constructed with their cap situation to boot.  Add in the opt outs and that roster with another coach was top 5 pick worthy.  BB didn't have the success Brady had last year obviously, but I don't think he did anything to diminish how good everyone thinks he is either.

Edited by section122
top 5 pick I meant
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, Thurman#1 said:

In a few specific directions. 

There's a feeling among many that  you can manipulate it in many ways. You can't. A few specific ways. This is one of them.

You can borrow money from future years. Until you can't anymore. 

I mean there is a limit in the sense that you need a player to be willing to structure that way but there is nothing to stop the Buccs turning Brady's roster bonus into a signing bonus and spreading it across 10 years with 9 dummy seasons as opposed to 4 years with 3 dummy seasons. It's money that Brady gets up front in any event. Doesn't matter to him how the Buccs account for it. 

44 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I think your auto-correct failed you 

Wasn't sure if the mods would like that I called you a *****

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Edit: see what I mean damn filter..

But your still a 🙀🙀

Hear me out (sorry just had to say it), Brady does well again next year, and BB with the capable hands of Cam 🤔 sucks eggs, how much fun just trolling BB tarnishing his future that he sucked in Cleveland, did well but only with Brady.  That would be sweet justice with all of this crap he plays chess with everyone else playing checkers.

That is sweet to me.  Brady again trying to work with a team to keep talent to win.  How do you hate that one?  Ok, you don’t like him.  Ok, as long as we kill the Bucs in 2021, I could care less unless we get them in the SB, and hopefully kill them again.  Fine with me.

The only thing just to cement it is the Bucs go 12-4, with a loss to us, and the Cheats go even farther down to 6-10, amd the Bucs destroy the Pats by 30.  We destroy the Pats twice by at least 30 as well. Now that is beautifullllllllllllll!

Edited by machine gun kelly

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The weird thing is he will end up looking younger than when he was a rookie. Either TB12 is the fountain of youth or he has great surgeons.

We all know why he is able to do this. 

He adopted a nearly-Vegan diet years ago, eats no refined sugars, scripted sleep patterns, works on muscle pliability rather than weights. 

2 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Edit: see what I mean damn filter..

But your still a 🙀🙀

I love your little pet names for me 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

You can beg for forgiveness ..... if all else fails rumor has it that cash will work.... :D 

I drop to my knees for no man......

@Gugny

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I love your little pet names for me 

I drop to my knees for no man......

@Gugny

I'm really getting sick of standing on a chair.  We'll discuss later.

• Haha (+1) 3

8 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

I agree.   Over the years my hate for the guy has turned into respect.  A lot more respect for him than the coach who rode his coattails for nearly 20 years.

This here. Brady left and let Tampa to a superbowl. Bellichick stayed and the team fell apart

1 hour ago, jlgarsh said:

This here. Brady left and let Tampa to a superbowl. Bellichick stayed and the team fell apart

Much of that has to do with Belichick the GM, more than Belichick the coach. It’s difficult to separate the two. I still believe BB is an all time great coach, but he sabotages himself by being a terrible GM. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1