Because it's PFF

We need more threads of NFL pundits confessing to the sin of doubting Josh Allen and offering penance for having done so. 

Seriously, why is anyone using brain matter to post this stuff?  What benefit to this board does it serve to highlight this?

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

when was the last time a QB went from bottom 5 in his first two years to top 5 in year 3....it's rare and remarkable

so not surprising there were doubters who are eating crow

disclaimer...i myself thought josh's ceiling for year 3 was in the top 10-15 range

• Like (+1) 2

When he plays good and they recognize it shouldn't it legitimize them? 

They aren't 100% but I still feel a lot of their data makes sense anytime I really try and study it. 

5 minutes ago, papazoid said:

when was the last time a QB went from bottom 5 in his first two years to top 5 in year 3....it's rare and remarkable

so not surprising there were doubters who are eating crow

disclaimer...i myself thought josh's ceiling for year 3 was in the top 10-15 range

I think Mathew Stafford is the closest thing to Josh Allen's progression but he's still not even close. 

My biggest question is when does Allen peak? That's the scary part. He can be better. 

19 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

We need more threads of NFL pundits confessing to the sin of doubting Josh Allen and offering penance for having done so. 

Seriously, why is anyone using brain matter to post this stuff?  What benefit to this board does it serve to highlight this?

How about don’t read it?

maybe he should’ve made another Pat Mahomes thread.  Maybe a JJ watt thread?  It’s the offseason.....it’s a video about our starting QB.  This thread is what this website is about.  Look at all the other threads on the front page. It’s a bills website yet threads yet there are Brady, mahomes, Watson, Russell Wilson, Carson wentz, luke kuechly, chris hogan, Antoine Winfield and zach ertz on the front page.

a long time member posts a video of a Josh allen apologist......and you state “what benefit to this board does it serve to post this?  Are you serious?

to answer your question: so people like me can watch it.  

thanks @John from Riverside

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

It’s getting salty already by Feb.

Im glad some guys at least have the stones to change their opinion.  I don’t mind the video.  I’d love it but not a mod if people would every cap cut or URFA on the main thread.  It would be much easier as I know Id check each morning.  That’s going to get old fast if there are 20 threads started in the next three weeks whenever they feel someone might be available.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

10 Hail Marys

10 Our Fathers

Sorry, just listened so I spoke too soon.  That was the most half arsed apology I heard in awhile.  That dud is snarky.  Loved the guy holding him to the fire.  No worries.  When Super Allen throws for let’s say 68% next year, and has another 46 TD’s (of course they’ll only say 37 as I guess the 8 rushing and 1 receiving which makes him special doesn’t count), maybe snarky will have to really eat his words.

Keep goin SuperAllen.  They’ll eat it one day.

I think it is a great video. People should be able to have fun with getting takes wrong. This game is fun, right? This isn't a college entry exam. Sport is fun. Analysing it, predicting it, opining on it is fun.... people get things wrong they get things right, the level of bitterness towards people who disagree with a take you or someone else holds that we see around here so much is ridiculous to me.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsVet said:

Sadly, your post provided even less beneficial content than the OP.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsVet said:

Because WFT else am i going to read while im supposed to be working? lolllll

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsVet said:

Holy *****....what did I cause here?  Having a bad day sir?

• Haha (+1) 1

Bandwagon jumpers, who live in their parents basement...