Because it's PFF

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Is that Sam Monson wearing a "Buffalo -vs- Everybody" long-sleeve T?

Happy now?

Monson actually came around much sooner and has been razzing the other guy pretty dang hard since about mid season. Their dialogue about it was actually sort of entertaining each week on their show..... which is why I think he held out for so long. 

22 hours ago, BillsVet said:

We need more threads of NFL pundits confessing to the sin of doubting Josh Allen and offering penance for having done so. 

Seriously, why is anyone using brain matter to post this stuff?  What benefit to this board does it serve to highlight this?

Imho the OP is light years better than the crapshoot mock drafts right around the corner, coulda drafted Mahomes times 100th thread, fantasy football or anything talking about Carolina...to name but a few. Like it was pointed out above, it's the offseason so we can't exactly do X's & O's for our Oline :rolleyes: 

21 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think it is a great video. People should be able to have fun with getting takes wrong. This game is fun, right? This isn't a college entry exam. Sport is fun. Analysing it, predicting it, opining on it is fun.... people get things wrong they get things right, the level of bitterness towards people who disagree with a take you or someone else holds that we see around here so much is ridiculous to me.

Well said, sir!