Texans releasing JJ Watt

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh please sweet baby Jesus, get it done Beane. Get it done right now

You don’t trade JJ Watt if you’re the Texans, you release him so he can go where he wants. It’s the classy move.

I think I figured this out.    1:14 AM Feb 24, 2021   1+1+4+2+4+2+0+2+1=17   Josh Allen! 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

How am I supposed to be able to tell around here? 

For every comment meant in jest there are two or three that are completely serious. 

It’s not like we have a previous rapport I can go off of, plus your avatar doesn’t give off jokester vibes to me. It has a bit of a curmudgeonly crankster feel to it. 

Dude....:)

You gonna hang here you gotta take a little bit a razzin

I have been here longer then most and I still get *****

15 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

How am I supposed to be able to tell around here? 

For every comment meant in jest there are two or three that are completely serious. 

It’s not like we have a previous rapport I can go off of, plus your avatar doesn’t give off jokester vibes to me. It has a bit of a curmudgeonly crankster feel to it. 

I've found life more serene by making one change in my life.  If I'm not sure if something is serious or said in jest I simply assume jest.  If it was a joke, well, I got it right.  And if it wasn't, and someone was being mean, well, I found treating it like they were joking tends to ruffle their feathers.  Win-win. 😁

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:
Se

Hours until a decision is announced? 

Scary as in a dline with him and Garrett?

Or does it mean absolutely nothing?

He is building this up to unprecedented levels just by Messing with everyone. Time will tell if he will actually be the difference maker for some team. 

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Hours until a decision is announced? 

Scary as in a dline with him and Garrett?

Or does it mean absolutely nothing?

He is building this up to unprecedented levels just by Messing with everyone. Time will tell if he will actually be the difference maker for some team. 

He is doing his best LeBron James.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think I figured this out. 

1:14 AM Feb 24, 2021

1+1+4+2+4+2+0+2+1=17

Josh Allen! 

Nice decoding! Think you are right, as Josh Allen is on his mind after JJ contacted him after reading what I wrote in a prior post on page 70, when I said.

"Update: Another plus for Buffalo. Watts favorite food is crunch berries. Josh could contact his cereal producer to make JJ's Scary Berry cereal

So, everyone go check out Wegmans to see if JJ's new crunch berry cereal with picture of him in Buffalo uniform hit the shelves yet, as that field in the picture is clearly the factory where they make it.

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Von Miller please!

Miller has an injury history too... and could be facing some domestic battery charges in the future... not saying i wouldn't be interested, but he isn't without some issues as well.

Edited by Buftex
43 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

Nice decoding! Think you are right, as Josh Allen is on his mind after JJ contacted him after reading what I wrote in a prior post on page 70, when I said.

"Update: Another plus for Buffalo. Watts favorite food is crunch berries. Josh could contact his cereal producer to make JJ's Scary Berry cereal

So, everyone go check out Wegmans to see if JJ's new crunch berry cereal with picture of him in Buffalo uniform hit the shelves yet, as that field in the picture is clearly the factory where they make it.

Crunch Berries turn your poop green. Packers.

• Like (+1) 1
18 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

plus your avatar doesn’t give off jokester vibes to me. It has a bit of a curmudgeonly crankster feel to it. 

Wait, wat?  A picture of a bison = curmudgeonly crankster?  What's next, critiquing profile pictures of dogs? 😜

• Haha (+1) 1
23 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

25 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You must be the incredible Hulk too. My poop turns red and blue from eating such.

• SDS locked this topic