Texans releasing JJ Watt

Process

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:
Se

Hours until a decision is announced? 

Scary as in a dline with him and Garrett?

Or does it mean absolutely nothing?

He is building this up to unprecedented levels just by Messing with everyone. Time will tell if he will actually be the difference maker for some team. 

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Hours until a decision is announced? 

Scary as in a dline with him and Garrett?

Or does it mean absolutely nothing?

He is building this up to unprecedented levels just by Messing with everyone. Time will tell if he will actually be the difference maker for some team. 

He is doing his best LeBron James.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think I figured this out. 

1:14 AM Feb 24, 2021

1+1+4+2+4+2+0+2+1=17

Josh Allen! 

Nice decoding! Think you are right, as Josh Allen is on his mind after JJ contacted him after reading what I wrote in a prior post on page 70, when I said.

"Update: Another plus for Buffalo. Watts favorite food is crunch berries. Josh could contact his cereal producer to make JJ's Scary Berry cereal

So, everyone go check out Wegmans to see if JJ's new crunch berry cereal with picture of him in Buffalo uniform hit the shelves yet, as that field in the picture is clearly the factory where they make it.

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Von Miller please!

Miller has an injury history too... and could be facing some domestic battery charges in the future... not saying i wouldn't be interested, but he isn't without some issues as well.

Edited by Buftex

43 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

Nice decoding! Think you are right, as Josh Allen is on his mind after JJ contacted him after reading what I wrote in a prior post on page 70, when I said.

"Update: Another plus for Buffalo. Watts favorite food is crunch berries. Josh could contact his cereal producer to make JJ's Scary Berry cereal

So, everyone go check out Wegmans to see if JJ's new crunch berry cereal with picture of him in Buffalo uniform hit the shelves yet, as that field in the picture is clearly the factory where they make it.

Crunch Berries turn your poop green. Packers.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wait, wat?  A picture of a bison = curmudgeonly crankster?  What's next, critiquing profile pictures of dogs? 😜

Man, it’s gotten to the point where one man can’t make snap judgement assumptions about another man by his avatar. 

If this is the way America is headed i’m moving to Canada! 

Give me old America any time. Gluten in my bread, Randal Cunningham is the hottest thing to hit the NFL, and you can call a man a curmudgeonly crankster and no one even bats an eye. 

• Like (+1) 1