1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Josh Allen makes me nervous for next year. Is this who he is? I really think this was our best shot for the next few years. 

Dude are you watching?   The bills are being sore losers. 

Really have to score a touchdown here. Or this is out of control.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

True and I hope we don't go into the offseason focused on improving the defense. We aren't beating KC with defense any time soon. We need at least 2 more weapons on offense and an upgraded interior line.

We do need a front 7 playmaker to disrupt them. I think you saw Myles Garrett do it a little bit last week. I mean I dunno how we get a Myles Garrett but it would help. 

6 minutes ago, VW82 said:

This was a rough game by Allen. He's been so good with audibles all year but he's been fooled repeatedly in this one. 

Eh I just think Daboll's scheme is figured out. Allen calls audibles based on the coverage he sees. Good DCs have figured out how to bait us into bad play calls. Daboll doesn't know how to beat simple zone blitzes. He barely gets Knox involved unless it's an RPO.

• Like (+1) 2

Right now I wouldn't mind if Frazier and Daboll goes away to be head coaches somewhere else. The defense has been up and down the entire season, with more down than up, and where are all the creative Daboll plays today when we need them?

• Like (+1) 1
1 minute ago, Georgia Bill said:

Uhm, defense?

Well, with a capable pass rush, or at least the ability to collapse the pocket, D would've looked pretty great.  When you let KC hit those quick plays, as they did for most of the game, they are lethal.

Edited by Groin
1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

FYI...before everyone craps on Allen.  If Allen were playing for KC, he would have lit this soft a** defense up as well.  And Mahommes would have struggle in this scheme.

Anyone who craps on Allen can pound sand.  We have Zero run game, going against the most high powered offense the league has ever seen.   With a defense that got absolutely shredded all game. He would have put up a otherworldly performance for us to win tonight,

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

McDermott and Daboll got completely schooled.  I think I watched more film than they did.

Coaching was a big let down this evening. They lost their aggression on offense. They had zero answers on defense. Set up to fail today.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yep. Not really a lot of cap to work with either. They’ve spent a lot of their cap on all those ex Carolina Panthers who are pretty damn average. 

I think you are overratting them. 

It's more than just a little embarrassing at how badly we got out-coached in this one.

It's one thing to get beaten by the better team. It's another to come in with a game play that is a loser before you even take the field. 

• Like (+1) 1