1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

8 minutes ago, Nitro said:

That move of Mahomes when he runs and curls back to the inside near the sideline will get him hurt.

its bull. guys are scared senseless to touch a guy if a toe goes out so ill cut. its like fake sliding to take advantage of the strictness of the rule and guys slowing.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Eh I just think Daboll's scheme is figured out. Allen calls audibles based on the coverage he sees. Good DCs have figured out how to bait us into bad play calls. Daboll doesn't know how to beat simple zone blitzes. He barely gets Knox involved unless it's an RPO.

I've agreed with all of your takes tonight.   Allen is a bright spot for me and Daboll wasn't up to the task of coaching this team offensively to counter much of what their defense did.

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

This was not mahomes out dualing josh. This was mahomes an excellent qb with the best weapons in the nfl and the best coaching in the nfl versus josh allen with shaky play calling and defensive game plan that relys on allen scoring a td every single possession.

This 

One guy had protection 

Guys wide open 

A defense playing well.and getting stops or holding to three 

What did Allen have tonight? 

3 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

Anyone who craps on Allen can pound sand.  We have Zero run game, going against the most high powered offense the league has ever seen.   With a defense that got absolutely shredded all game. He would have put up a otherworldly performance for us to win tonight,

Correct. Zero percent chance Allen was going to win this game for us. Pass protection and scheme and the supporting cast all let him down today.

• Like (+1) 1

This really does fall on McDermott. He and Frazier came up with nothing to stop Mahomes, but even that you can forgive, sort of. But kicking field goals TWICE from inside the five yard line? The defense might have played better with some hope; same with the offense. You might fail on one fourth down, but you'll make the other one. And if you don't, you're sending a message that you're fighting. Field goals. Such cowardice really makes me sick. He should be ashamed of himself, stabbing this magnificent team in the back like that. If he were fired tomorrow and Daboll promoted, I would cheer. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, HulkSmashMafia said:

I never post but get Edmunds off this team. I’ve never seen a worse inside linebacker.

what worries me is - the ONE thing the MCBEANE regime does is hold on to their guys too long. zay jones (that was mcd). these RBs / and these high round Def picks are really mediocre 

yeldon should have been RB1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Try and sign JJ Watt. Otherwise we just need to draft offense and play keep up with the Chiefs. You can't beat the Chiefs with defense. They have so many weapons it's absurd.

Need someone on the line to get some pressure. Can't blitz a team with kelce and hill 

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

he came close to fumbling away the indy game. and he still cant really throw a good screen pass..and he needs to get rid of the ball.

He needs to watch tapes of TB all offseason.

Still an A + season due to improvement from last year.

I like Allen, but If he wants top 3 money, I don’t want to give it to him. 

17 minutes ago, dlonce said:

Terrible I play calling. I’m sorry. The short pass was there all game yet we went downfield medium range all game.

We played scared both offensively and defensively.

Played foolish offensively didn’t take what was there, oline sucked though...