1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, HappyDays said:

Are they almost there? KC is the team to beat over the next 5 years. We need a pass rusher, RB with speed, at least one more WR that can get open, a LB that can cover Kelce. Lot to pull together in one offseason.

Or get a big TE to open the middle of the field.

3 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Out coached in ever aspect of this game.  

This ^^

In all fairness it's really hard to defend all that talent on Offense but then pair it up with great playcalling specific to a players skill set and it's an unstoppable scenario. Even if you know what's coming you'd still have a tough time defending it.

4 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Have to give some credit to KC; Spagnola absolutely schooled Daboll today.  Blanket coverage and pressure.  Daboll did little to adjust.  That said, we need a dynamic running back that is a threat to bust one.   A TE with the talent of Kelce or Geseki would be nice too.

It won’t hurt my feelings one bit to never see Singletary or John Brown again... They really let us down today....

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

FYI...before everyone craps on Allen.  If Allen were playing for KC, he would have lit this soft a** defense up as well.  And Mahommes would have struggle in this scheme.

From my end of things, not crapping on Allen.  I think that he was a contributor to first half issues, but he was far from the only player.