AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Ugh.  One of my friends/clients offered me one of his season tickets for the game.  Problem being, I’m “high risk” for covid and my wife doesn’t want me to go due to the fact that I’m a couple weeks away from getting a vaccination.  The trials and tribulations of high risk bills fans during a pandemic.  Sigh.  Almost wish he never offered the ticket!  What do I do l?  HELP!?!

You tell him you know a good guy from NC who is a huge Bills fan and would love to go. ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Ugh.  One of my friends/clients offered me one of his season tickets for the game.  Problem being, I’m “high risk” for covid and my wife doesn’t want me to go due to the fact that I’m a couple weeks away from getting a vaccination.  The trials and tribulations of high risk bills fans during a pandemic.  Sigh.  Almost wish he never offered the ticket!  What do I do l?  HELP!?!

But if you die, how will you go to the Super Bowl??

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, eball said:

Just stop the nonsense.  Does the NFL (and EVERYONE — myself included) want Mahomes to play?  Yes.  Does that mean they will rush him back when concussions are the biggest health issue in the NFL?  Absolutely not.  If he can get through the stages of the protocol in time to practice and play he’ll play.  If not, he won’t.  Every Bills fan commenting on whether Mahomes should/shouldn’t/will/won’t play is engaging in rampant speculation and I think the whole thing reeks of bad karma.

Oh I want him to play, and he will. He shouldn’t though 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Feet are tricky to do that with. You need to feel your foot to walk and run.

You don’t get the injection on game day.  Players have received injections for turf toe to be able to play.

17 minutes ago, eball said:

Just stop the nonsense.  Does the NFL (and EVERYONE — myself included) want Mahomes to play?  Yes.  Does that mean they will rush him back when concussions are the biggest health issue in the NFL?  Absolutely not.  If he can get through the stages of the protocol in time to practice and play he’ll play.  If not, he won’t.  Every Bills fan commenting on whether Mahomes should/shouldn’t/will/won’t play is engaging in rampant speculation and I think the whole thing reeks of bad karma.

I agree plus no way they put this kid in danger already has a ring and will be looking for more over the next 10 plus years one game doesn’t out way that. Like you said if he is good he will go if not Andy isn’t risking it. Concussions aren’t nothing to play with 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

You don’t get the injection on game day.  Players have received injections for turf toe to be able to play.

Yes many people have played with turf toe. Almost all of them have been limited in some way and talked about how painful an injury it is. Mahomes is going to play. I have no doubt of that. He's less than 100 percent. 

3 minutes ago, 97bills said:

I agree plus no way they put this kid in danger already has a ring and will be looking for more over the next 10 plus years one game doesn’t out way that. Like you said if he is good he will go if not Andy isn’t risking it. Concussions aren’t nothing to play with 

If he's cleared by independent medical he's going to play. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, chknwing334 said:

I couldn't agree more.  Except I think you were way too kind with your description!

Well, I COULD sink to their ignorant, classless level by telling people to go die of AIDS (they literally say this), but that’s not me.

Suffice it to say, they could use a lesson or two in civility and elocution.

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

Naa from what i see Chiefs fans are quite the cocky bunch they think us Bills fans are all trash and the team can not win no matter who plays at qb cause thier head coach is god. 

It certainly didn’t take them long to morph into a redux of pats fans. As this team gets more successful we should endeavor to be more like Packers fans and less like the Jackson Pollock styled excrement found on a gas station toilet. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, 97bills said:

Andy Reid just said Mahomes just had the wind knocked out of him. I wouldn’t be so quick to assume coach is going to be so altruistic. 

23 minutes ago, Logic said:

Took a peak at the Chiefs forum and their Bills discussion. 

As politely as possible, let me just say...they seem both highly unintelligent and thoroughly devoid of class and decorum.

I’m assuming they think they are going to steam roll the bills?

Whether Mahomes plays or not, our two coordinators have shown over and over that they can come up with schemes to put the Bills in position to win.  The first Bills-Chiefs game came while Edwards was hurt and the defense sucked.  That was then.  I think Milano can cover Kelce and the Bills D can contain Hill.  The Chiefs ran Edwards-Hillaire a lot in the first game and they really miss him now. 

If Mahomes plays, I think the Chiefs are a 3 point favorite (the home game advantage).  If it's Henne, the Bills should be a 3 point favorite.