AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The key question is will Allen and the offense perform closer to their late season form. I’d guess that they will. 

Well, first playoff game, the offense carried the defense. Last night, vice versa. If both are consistent next week, Bills win. I don’t think there will be a wind factor in KC like there was in Buffalo

Edited by buffalo2218
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Imagine playing one game against the browns and going to the AFC Championship game. 

That 1 seed is a hell of a thing.

If the bills win the super bowl it will be the most impressive thing ever to be done beating colts ravens KC then Brady or Roger or Brees you win that super bowl your talking about sticking your chest out 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Our offense better get it together or no chance 

Jesus Christ has this board gotten dumber overnight?  Did you notice the HOWLING winds that messed with every kick and pass?  Josh still completed 60+% and they did enough to win.

The Bills’ offense is elite — top 5 in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Well, first playoff game, the offense carried the defense. Last night, vice versa. If both are consistent next week, Bills win. I don’t think there will be a wind factor in KC like there was in Buffalo

Currently 1 mph wind, most upcoming nights light and variable. Can’t say for next Sunday but probably not nearly as windy as OP. 

5 minutes ago, eball said:

Jesus Christ has this board gotten dumber overnight?  Did you notice the HOWLING winds that messed with every kick and pass?  Josh still completed 60+% and they did enough to win.

I’m glad you did this so I didn’t have to bother. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, RJK said:

Well that’s Mahomes 2nd recorded concussion so technically he should be out at least 10 days. He’ll be out there tho because the NFL doesn’t care about player safety 

Just stop the nonsense.  Does the NFL (and EVERYONE — myself included) want Mahomes to play?  Yes.  Does that mean they will rush him back when concussions are the biggest health issue in the NFL?  Absolutely not.  If he can get through the stages of the protocol in time to practice and play he’ll play.  If not, he won’t.  Every Bills fan commenting on whether Mahomes should/shouldn’t/will/won’t play is engaging in rampant speculation and I think the whole thing reeks of bad karma.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 8

6 minutes ago, eball said:

KC defense is no where near as talented at that Raven's D was.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Ugh.  One of my friends/clients offered me one of his season tickets for the game.  Problem being, I’m “high risk” for covid and my wife doesn’t want me to go due to the fact that I’m a couple weeks away from getting a vaccination.  The trials and tribulations of high risk bills fans during a pandemic.  Sigh.  Almost wish he never offered the ticket!  What do I do l?  HELP!?!

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Chiefs fans

image.png.d20500380b406f687e787b1ae67edfa9.png

Bills fans

image.png.8c12890cdb70aa161b3a88d01c722930.png

Naa from what i see Chiefs fans are quite the cocky bunch they think us Bills fans are all trash and the team can not win no matter who plays at qb cause thier head coach is god. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

KC defense is no where near as talented at that Raven's D was.

No, but they have a championship DC that is known for getting the job done.  One could argue that KCs 3 best defensive players are better than every ravens defender, with Humphrey being the one raven in contentions.  Jones and Clark are absolute game wreckers and the honey badger is as versatile a safety as you’ll find. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Ugh.  One of my friends/clients offered me one of his season tickets for the game.  Problem being, I’m “high risk” for covid and my wife doesn’t want me to go due to the fact that I’m a couple weeks away from getting a vaccination.  The trials and tribulations of high risk bills fans during a pandemic.  Sigh.  Almost wish he never offered the ticket!  What do I do l?  HELP!?!

It’s an outdoor stadium. In the situation you describe, I would attend but everyone’s different.