Pray its the Steelers

6 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Great win.   Take em any way you can get em.  But.... 

As predicted in my ill fated "Ottis Anderson" topic, Colts did exactly what the Giants did in SB 25 and were a blown 4th down play and a rookie kicker boinkapotamus from pulling it off.  Colts D every bit as good as advertised. 

Not liking a matchup with Ravens (especially) or Titans, if what we saw today is what we will get.   I say Go Steelers.  What say you?  

Go Bills.! 

This game didn’t really go down like “the Otis Anderson game.”  The Bills shut down Indy’s running game for about 3 quarters and held JT to under 80 yards, his lowest output all year.  Not sure why they got gashed by Hines, but for the most part the run defense held.

What hurt the Bills was Phillip Rivers.  Say what you will about him but he had a great game today.  He beat pressures and almost always found the right receivers.  There seemed to be route concepts the defense struggled with today too.  

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

As predicted in my ill fated "Ottis Anderson" topic, Colts did exactly what the Giants did in SB 25 and were a blown 4th down play and a rookie kicker boinkapotamus from pulling it off.  Colts D every bit as good as advertised. 

Not liking a matchup with Ravens (especially) or Titans, if what we saw today is what we will get.   I say Go Steelers.  What say you?  

Go Bills.! 

Don’t forget the blown call on the fumble at the end. 

25 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I think this did two things: 1. Pressure off Allen; Bills won a playoff game: play a little more comfortable  and 2. realize that they can beat good teams without having to play their A game. That said they played against the beat OLine they'd see until potentially the Superbowl and best Defense they'll see (including the Ravens). But the Colts did exactly what I was nervous teams would do against the Bills: control the clock with the run but I didn't think Rivers had the arm to beat the Bills so I thought the Colts would be the better matchup but they showed up. Hopefully the Bills avoid the Titans; I don't think they can stop Henry and Tannehill

There is a trade off though... 

Colts OL >>> Titans OL

Colts Defense >>> Titans Defense  

8 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Go Bills.! 

Go back and watch that Titans game because I literally just got finished watching the condensed version a few minutes ago. We killed ourselves in that game with a ton of false start penalties, Offside penalties, giving up a 3rd & 18 and a roughing the passer call in the redzone after forcing a 4th only to have the Titans score a TD the very next play to make the game 28-10 instead of 24-10. We scored a TD the very next drive, but missed the 2 pt conversion.....28-16. We get the Titans to 3rd and 4 on their 30 and Tannenhill completes a diving catch to some no name WR for 12 yards. Titans drive and score a TD, Roberts then fumbles the kickoff and now the game is a blowout. Our starting corners were Josh Norman and Dez Lewis......no Milano, Feliciano, Brown, White or Wallace. AJ Brown abused Josh Norman all game long.......give me the Titans in rematch with a healthier roster and day!

49 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I really wish the Steeler game was the early game.  Would really like to know if it is Steelers or Raven/Titan winner ASAP. 

I was just thinking the opposite.  We can watch and see who wins the 1pm game, and therefore know who our opponent would be should Pittsburgh lose.

Allows us to cheer for Pitt or Cleveland in a more informed way!

I'm speaking as a fan obviously, not the team and its need for prep time.

5 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Go back and watch that Titans game because I literally just got finished watching the condensed version a few minutes ago. We killed ourselves in that game with a ton of false start penalties, Offside penalties, giving up a 3rd & 18 and a roughing the passer call in the redzone after forcing a 4th only to have the Titans score a TD the very next play to make the game 28-10 instead of 24-10. We scored a TD the very next drive, but missed the 2 pt conversion.....28-16. We get the Titans to 3rd and 4 on their 30 and Tannenhill completes a diving catch to some no name WR for 12 yards. Titans drive and score a TD, Roberts then fumbles the kickoff and now the game is a blowout. Our starting corners were Josh Norman and Dez Lewis......no Milano, Feliciano, Brown, White or Wallace. AJ Brown abused Josh Norman all game long.......give me the Titans in rematch with a healthier roster and day!

I have the game still sitting on the DVR in full and will re-watch in the next couple days.  Thanks for the synopsis.

8 hours ago, Ray Finkel said:

Don’t mean to get off topic but I will be in Fort Myers, FL next weekend and I am looking for a Bills backer bar.  Anyone know of any good ones?

Go to www.buffalobills.com, and you can search the map for bills backers bars.  They have a map and you can choose between the two in Ft. Myers.  I’ve heard of RonDaos, but don’t know the other.  Years ago, that was part of my sales territory.

33 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

The Ravens would have the only chance of beating them

I was just going to pose that question.  I.E., go into cheering for the upcoming games from the perspective of matching up a team that can beat KC before we get to them.

I think I agree Baltimore would be the best candidate for the job.

So then perhaps we should all be cheering for them early tomorrow, and then hope Pittsburgh wins at night.

I think today proved that it doesn't matter who you play in the playoffs. These are all good teams. We have to be better than those teams however the pieces fall.

Note: this is only true of the teams in the AFC this year. 

8 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Titans rank 27th in defense I’ll take a rematch with them anyday 

Buffalo didn’t have John Brown either 

We had him today and all he did was drop the football.

13 hours ago, RiotAct said:

what about the Packers?

By the way, what is a “Packer” 

Never mind, I looked it up, jersey supplier, via cash donation 

Definitely want the Squeelers to win!

Let KC be upset by either of the two survivors and the Bills play for the SB at OP!

44 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

By the way, what is a “Packer” 

Meat Packing Company- that I knew.

“The football team took its name after Curly Lambeau, a shipping clerk for the company, successfully asked the company's owner, Frank Peck, for money for jerseys and use of the company's athletic field in 1919.” Wiki

That, I didn’t.

32 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Definitely want the Squeelers to win!

Let KC be upset by either of the two survivors and the Bills play for the SB at OP!

Meat Packing Company- that I knew.

“The football team took its name after Curly Lambeau, a shipping clerk for the company, successfully asked the company's owner, Frank Peck, for money for jerseys and use of the company's athletic field in 1919.” Wiki

That, I didn’t.

Interesting.  I thought they were named for Todd Packer.