Pray its the Steelers

1 hour ago, BillzFreak said:

Yup and if Scott Norwood doesn't miss that kick we win a superbowl. Its football man you survive and advance, style points in the playoffs mean nothing. Yes we struggled on defense but we pulled out a win against a 11 win colts team.

Agree'd a W is all that matters but it wasn't looking real good for a bit I just hope the D can play better because it's only up hill from here . 

20 hours ago, prissythecat said:

We should fear any team that can run the ball well .   The Colts had over 160 yards rushing on the ground and that guy Hines was averaging 12.5 yards per carry .  He killed us in the 4th Quarter.       The top 3 rushing teams are still in the AFC playoffs.

I fear the team with the best running attack. Without Star or anyone resembling a 1tech we are vulnerable. We got shredded yesterday on the ground. And don't get me started about our pass rush? We can beat these teams but it will require bigtime adjustments. 

1 hour ago, Mojo44 said:

It’s a pick your poison scenario no matter how you look at it. Before I come up with some sense of who we should play next week I want to see how Pittsburgh looks tonight. Particularly Big Ben 

Well there's a catch 22. If Big Ben looks great and as a result you don't want to play him, he probably killed the Browns and ya have to play him.

Personally, I wish we were united in not caring who our opponent was. But the fact that a lot of fans are scared of this team or that means we aren't fully confident in the quality of our team.

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Ron Dao’s (on Summerlin?)  is not a good Sports Bar, it’s a tremendous one! I’ve been there a dozen times. The Wings & Pizza are Buffalo equivalent and in normal times, you can request ANY game be put on one of the dozens of screens!

I’m Canadian and we have been able to get a Leafs’ Hockey game put up- probably not during March Madness, though. 😂They cater to their patrons.

Used to be a separate Bills’ Mafia room, all decked out! 

Thank you!

22 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Great win.   Take em any way you can get em.  But.... 

As predicted in my ill fated "Ottis Anderson" topic, Colts did exactly what the Giants did in SB 25 and were a blown 4th down play and a rookie kicker boinkapotamus from pulling it off.  Colts D every bit as good as advertised. 

Not liking a matchup with Ravens (especially) or Titans, if what we saw today is what we will get.   I say Go Steelers.  What say you?  

Go Bills.! 

I agree.  Titans and Ravens are tough, and their style matches up against the Bills nicely.   Plus, one of these teams could beat the Chiefs.

Go Steelers.  

23 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Not liking a matchup with Ravens (especially) or Titans, if what we saw today is what we will get.   I say Go Steelers.  What say you?  

Give me the Ravens. I thought the Titans and Ravens were both awful. The Steelers scare me. I bet they flex their muscles tonight.

A rested and healthy Steelers team is MUCH better than the Ravens.

I think the Steelers win tonight though and I expect the Chiefs will blow out the Ravens just to make a point. 

11 minutes ago, QCity said:

Ravens are on fire. Let's go Steelers!

What are you watching. Those teams both looked terrble. The Ravens might lose by 30 to the Chiefs next weekend. I think the Bills would also handle them rather easily. They are a decent team. Nothing more.

22 hours ago, LVGrown said:

Like how everyone prayed for the Colts?

Yesterday Rivers was great at what he is good at, if that makes sense.  But, there is a huge hole in his game that makes him  incapable of beating a defense off script.  He needs to be well protected and the ball still needs to come out quick.  RZ and two minute drill are places where Rivers' lack of arm strength and mobility really showed up.  It seemed like he threw the ball away on 2nd and 3rd down on their last drive to set up a Hail Mary that did not even reach the endzone which was only 56 yards away.  I want the Steelers for the same reason.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

What are you watching. Those teams both looked terrble. The Ravens might lose by 30 to the Chiefs next weekend. I think the Bills would also handle them rather easily. They are a decent team. Nothing more.

I'm watching a defense go on the road and hold the NFL rushing champ to 40 yards, and his team to a grand total of 209 yards. I'm watching a team that's won it's 6th straight game. No, there isn't a team in the league right now that would "handle them rather easily" and you just might find that out the hard way.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, QCity said:

I'm watching a defense go on the road and hold the NFL rushing champ to 40 yards, and his team to a grand total of 209 yards. I'm watching a team that's won it's 6th straight game. No, there isn't a team in the league right now that would "handle them rather easily" and you just might find that out the hard way.

They will lose by 30 to the Chiefs.  The Bills would destroy them too.  They a very average football team.  The Titans have not been good since November. Green Bay, another elite team, destroyed the Titans a couple weeks ago.  The Ravens couldn't even beat the Steelers when the Steelers were playing bad football.  The Ravens are another Cleveland. Mediocre.