Pray its the Steelers

7 hours ago, Locomark said:

Only teams that are “scared” or have less talent pray for specific teams. Let’s just take who we get, let our superior talent win the game and move on to the next game. 

WE ARE A BETTER TEAM THAN THE RAVENS. Play our game, play with confidence.  Josh > Lamar in the air so put points up and force him to match it! 

I'm sorry but outside of of receivers I disagree.

Their team is more stacked with talent

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

Their o line is as good.

Their secondary is better overall.

Their qb is as good overall and won mvp last year.

If we were playing them last year I would have agreed with all of this.  This year? Not so much.  

8 hours ago, Pasaluki said:

I think it gives the Bills way more legitimacy beating the Ravens than the Steelers. 

The Bills went 13-3 and should really be 14-2 if not for some miracle hail mary.  This was against one of the tougher schedules in the NFL.  They are now in the division round.  I would say that they are legitimate either way.  

14 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Agreed. The difference will be Allen.

I still don't trust this defense to hold up. If the Bills win this game it will be because Allen carried them there because the Ravens are the more talented team overall, IMO.

... and isnt it cool that we all believe he has the stones to get it done?

• Agree 1

On 1/9/2021 at 5:17 PM, BillnutinHouston said:

Steelers should win.  No worries.

Nice call there.  It's amazing how many post like this I see on here including when talking about the Bills.  I'm sure theres no worries about the Ravens either,lol.

On 1/9/2021 at 5:20 PM, Ray Finkel said:

Don’t mean to get off topic but I will be in Fort Myers, FL next weekend and I am looking for a Bills backer bar.  Anyone know of any good ones?

Maybe you have gotten an answer, but my stepdaughter tells me that the right answer is Allstars in Port Charlotte.  She is here in WNY visiting now but will be back there for the game on Saturday.  Filled with mostly relocated WNYers and the food is spot on.  She lives near Fort Myers and this place is 45 minutes away from her.  She is happy about the time slot because she will finish work in time to make it there.  If you make it there, her name is Mickaela if you want to say hello.

I found this:

Buffalo Bills Backers of Charlotte County on Facebook

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

8 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Maybe you have gotten an answer, but my stepdaughter tells me that the right answer is Allstars in Port Charlotte.  She is here in WNY visiting now but will be back there for the game on Saturday.  Filled with mostly relocated WNYers and the food is spot on.  She lives near Fort Myers and this place is 45 minutes away from her.  She is happy about the time slot because she will finish work in time to make it there.  If you make it there, her name is Mickaela if you want to say hello.

I found this:

Buffalo Bills Backers of Charlotte County on Facebook

Thank you!