Pray its the Steelers

better pray hard like 1Million hail marys etc Steelers are pathetic

2 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

You shouldnt be. The Lamar Jackson era is over remember?

All kidding aside, who cares who we play - its the playoffs. The Ravens are no tougher than the Colts. 

really?  Better QB and able to run, as good as a defense

Looks like the Ravens in round two.

Keys to victory:

Gap control - remove the big play 

Jet Sweep/motion - McKenzie will be important to identify coverage and keep the defense thinking 

Allen - he has to stay calm and take what's given.  There is no reason the Bills can score 30+

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Xwnyer said:

Yeh really. Wait Lamar is a better QB than Rivers now? Ive read here for 2 years how much Lamar sucks. 

Colts were an 11-5 team that was in the top 10 for offense, defense and ST. Yeh the Colts are a better team than the Ravens. 

12 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Have we learned nothing on this board?  All week long I read so much trash talk about how we were going to dominate the Colts.  We barely escaped with a victory.

Whoever we face in round 2 will be a major challenge.   If it is Pittsburgh,  they will be ready for us.  Big Ben will be affective just like Phillips was.

I am all for supporting our team, but let's show a little class, and display some understanding of how difficult the road to the Super Bowl is through the AFC.

Everyone has the right to post what they will feel will happen each game. I think if Indy went against Baltimore that Indy wins.. they were the most complete team of the wild card teams in the AFC. IF you remember when we played Baltimore last we taught teams how to beat them. Now I feel we have a Elite Offense and strongly feel that if we score 30+ that we will win.

The better question is who are you to tell us how we feel about a team or a game? We feared teams for 25 years.. Now only I fear KC and GB. stop confusing trash talk with confidence. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Different QB.  Different running style.  

Matchups matter.  

12 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

Looks like the Ravens in round two.

Keys to victory:

Gap control - remove the big play 

Jet Sweep/motion - McKenzie will be important to identify coverage and keep the defense thinking 

Allen - he has to stay calm and take what's given.  There is no reason the Bills can score 30+

I disagree.  I think the Bills can score 30 plus if we execute at our best.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

If you weren’t nervous before you should be now. 

Well, I guess if you want to BE the best you have to BEAT the best. Play our three best games of the year and we can do this!

There will be no doubt or excuses if we make this run. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I disagree.  I think the Bills can score 30 plus if we execute at our best.

The Ravens have a mediocre linebacker core and their secondary is built on their two corners.  We play an empty or 4 wide formation often, and have a composed qb.  Allow Davis or Beasley to feast on lesser matchups and use McKenzie to stretch the field horizontally.  To me their D is similar to Miami who we took advantage of

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

There is no reason the Bills can score 30+

1 minute ago, Cray51 said:

The Ravens have a mediocre linebacker core and their secondary is built on their two corners.  We play an empty or 4 wide formation often, and have a composed qb.  Allow Davis or Beasley to feast on lesser matchups and use McKenzie to stretch the field horizontally.  To me their D is similar to Miami who we took advantage of

I thought you were arguing the opposite.

Can someone change the name of this thread? It annoys the hell out of me every time I see it.

Or explain to me why a top 3 team, with a top 3 QB, #2 seed, with 13 wins should be so afraid of the Ravens that we need to "pray" to not face them?

Give me a break. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2