Pray its the Steelers

2 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I'll take any of them. Remember Rivers is a legitimate QB that can read the field and throw precise throws. Colts are a solid team. I don't really lean anyway to either of the three teams, Steelers, Ravens or Titans. Steelers will be a slug fest against their defense. One of the other two teams our offense might really get it going. 

I'd say Steelers just because Ravens or Titans certainly have a better shot of upsetting the Chiefs than the Browns.

Great thought re: getting the Chiefs beat by someone else as well as us (maybe) having an easier draw against the Stillers.   

15 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Great win.   Take em any way you can get em.  But.... 

As predicted in my ill fated "Ottis Anderson" topic, Colts did exactly what the Giants did in SB 25 and were a blown 4th down play and a rookie kicker boinkapotamus from pulling it off.  Colts D every bit as good as advertised. 

Not liking a matchup with Ravens (especially) or Titans, if what we saw today is what we will get.   I say Go Steelers.  What say you?  

Go Bills.! 

I say every playoff game is completely different than the next.

The Bills almost lost the game because they couldn't put pressure on Rivers and the Colts D put a lot of pressure on Allen.

Case closed.

22 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

As predicted in my ill fated "Ottis Anderson" topic, Colts did exactly what the Giants did in SB 25 and were a blown 4th down play and a rookie kicker boinkapotamus from pulling it off.  Colts D every bit as good as advertised. 

Not liking a matchup with Ravens (especially) or Titans, if what we saw today is what we will get.   I say Go Steelers.  What say you?  

Go Bills.! 

Rivers was on fire today until the final plays.

I think our D is going to police themselves and not come out that flat next week.

Keep in mind when the Bills played Steelers earlier this year, Pitt was without Spillane and V. Williams while also being down an Offensive Lineman. So, they’ll be healthier. I’m not saying I’d rather the Bills face another team, but let’s not think the game last month will look like one they could play next week. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Go Bills.! 

The Titans rank 27th in defense I’ll take a rematch with them anyday 

5 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

Keep in mind when the Bills played Steelers earlier this year, Pitt was without Spillane and V. Williams while also being down an Offensive Lineman. So, they’ll be healthier. I’m not saying I’d rather the Bills face another team, but let’s not think the game last month will look like one they could play next week. 

Buffalo didn’t have John Brown either 

• Like (+1) 4

38 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Go Bills.! 

How was it a blown fourth down play? Lol they didn't execute.  We didn't catch every pass and make every play either 

11 minutes ago, Mc1320 said:

The way we played today, the Ravens will beat us with their running game and TE pass game.

We may get more pressure against the ravens though forcing tight ends to stay in and block...every game is not the same...you just can't think of it that way.  Rivers changed plays a lot at the line of scrimmage leading to guys getting open...lamar does not do that much 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Shortchaz said:

Going to have our hands full any way you cut it. Beating the Steelers twice in the same season seems unlikely but 🤷‍♂️

Why is that unlikely? We wiped the floor with them once and it seemed like they had a qb who had no interest in actually playing the game. I'll take them again in a heartbeat. This aint ott10.