Chan Gailey resigns as OC of Dolphins

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Quite the twist ! Good guy, was a good OV, bad HC. His O success with Fitz shows that the game hasnt passed him by. Perhaps the org commitment to Tua disappointed him. When did he last work with a good QB ?

Edit: looked it up . Late 90s with Aikman. 

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Like (+1) 1

Why do I get the sense gailey was not retained by the dolphins, and Miami did the classy thing by saying it was a resignation?

I am just guessing they did that out of respect to chan and his seniority in the NFL.

It just didn’t seem like him/Tua were a match. (Although I don’t know if anyone will be a match for Tua)

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Chan is the master of making chicken salad out of chicken *. It’s a shame that no has taken notice and given him a chance with an elite QB. Look at what Nate Hackett has done in Green Bay. 

We all know it’s all about the QB. Just think of what Belicheat would look like with no Tom Brady. Oh wait? Don’t think just look now.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Chan is the master of making chicken salad out of chicken *. It’s a shame that no has taken notice and given him a chance with an elite QB. Look at what Nate Hackett has done in Green Bay. 

Did he shine Aaron's shoes or something?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2