Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

No Buckner would be a huge boost. No doubt he'll recover though.

He has had ankle issues all year, I wonder if he will get surgery in the off season for it.... Hasn't missed a game because of it yet, I would assume he will play but all depends how he is feeling before the game.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TylerD said:

He has had ankle issues all year, I wonder if he will get surgery in the off season for it.... Hasn't missed a game because of it yet, I would assume he will play but all depends how he is feeling before the game.

Sometimes all it takes is rest, which he'll get in the offseason.  If he needs surgery, continuing to play on it can do additional damage.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I wish they would stop with the Cam Newton comparison.  Cam never threw the ball that good.

Bulletin board material. 😁

Anyways, being compared to Cam Newton is a slap in the face to Josh Allen.

Newton on his best day doesn't have anywhere near the arm talent Josh does. FACT.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

We will know whether he practiced today when we see the injury report.  I don’t agree the fans need mri results. To each their own on that. Arians and McDermott are polar opposites and that’s just one example.

And, for that, I am glad. Arians does not impress me. I'll take a humble person like McDermott every day.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I wish they would stop with the Cam Newton comparison.  Cam never threw the ball that good.

I like Colin Cowherd he calls him a Big Ben but gifted to where he can move out of the pocket and run you over.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Elway but taller is probably the best comparison to Allen 

Yes for sure.... the reason Josh get compared to Cam is because of height, weight and ability to run....  But skill set wise, yes.. he’s a little bit taller, more athletic John Elway. But ability and arm strength is what I was going for

1 hour ago, r00tabaga said:

Elway has horrible comp % numbers throughout his career. Never was at 69%

Took him 10 years to hit the totally arbitrary 60% mark. 

I know, I know; it was a different game back then. 

• Like (+1) 2

I got a question why don’t teams play us like we did KC 6 DB and make us beat them with the run we haven’t really showed to many times this year we can stick to the run. I wouldn’t be surprised if the colts do this or try go all in on the pass if we run so be it it’s better to give up some runs then big plays to the pass. What do y’all think go bills. 

• Like (+1) 1