Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

49 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The colts analyst mentioned that he expects they would use Darius Leonard to spy him. I’m not sure if that makes a ton of sense considering they will need him in coverage ... thoughts? 

Oh I hope they do this. Just them considering it is huge and it’s exactly why we need to give them a small taste of the QB power game early. Then light them up through the air.

43 minutes ago, H2o said:

He had blockers last year too and got absolutely lit up on a power sweep where two guys just completely let the Safety slip past them. I think Josh is better with improv and the designed runs aren't necessary at this point. Maybe one or two just to keep the defense off balance, but there is no need to run him 6, 8, 10 times like years past. It would be foolish to do so. 

If Knox makes block on that play, we win that game. I want to see that exact play on the first drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, H2o said:

He had blockers last year too and got absolutely lit up on a power sweep where two guys just completely let the Safety slip past them. I think Josh is better with improv and the designed runs aren't necessary at this point. Maybe one or two just to keep the defense off balance, but there is no need to run him 6, 8, 10 times like years past. It would be foolish to do so. 

That was Zac Cunningham #41 the ILB of Texans that lit Josh up on that sweep late in the game.  We ran the same play early in the game and 41 was sealed off when Josh had his long run.  Josh would still be running if Morse or Knox got a piece of 41 late in the game.

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh nothing just my blood pressure sky rocketing thanks Sean 

Coach speak. If you believe Diggs ain't playing then I got some oceanfront property in Idaho I want to sell you. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

Coach speak. If you believe Diggs ain't playing then I got some oceanfront property in Idaho I want to sell you. 

I believe he’s playing. I would prefer that he gets some practice time and isn’t limited in his effectiveness when he plays. 

22 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

If Diggs was hurt before the game last week he shouldn’t have even stepped on the field 

seems like that injury got worse this week. 

I thought he was 100%?   Or did he tweak something at the end of the Pats game. I can’t remember.

Gabe Davis doing round house kicks lol.  

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That video of them warming up, looks like a bunch of 4 yr olds at soccer practice.

Got Diggs doing basketball moves, Gabe Davis doing round houses to Josh, Josh then doing basketball moves.  Jerry Hughes doing some sort of russian or something movement with his legs.  

Love seeing them loose and having fun.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

I know it’s been said hundreds of times on this board, but I woke up this morning having to say THANK YOU to the Pegulas for saving OUR Buffalo Bills!! I really don’t think the Bills organization would be here or where they are without their leadership. So from this Bills fan you are greatly appreciated!!! Go Bills 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Logic said:

This is my favorite video from this year, hands down

P.S.    Diggs seems fine.

I mean this video is all fans need to see right. Close the book on injury talk IMHO. Granted he maybe going through something, but I can't see someone dancing like that isn't playing on playoff Saturday.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1