Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Not according to the playoff machine. I think it comes down to strength of victory. I tried a bunch of different things and couldn't find a path for the Bills to be #1.

yea i think the 3 way tie thing died. chiefs needed to lose to saints for that scenario to work out

Not according to the playoff machine. I think it comes down to strength of victory. I tried a bunch of different things and couldn't find a path for the Bills to be #1.

Some other games turning out right would give it us with a 3-way tie but I don't know what it is.

2 minutes ago, Process said:

What needs to happen for us to be locked into at least the 3 seed going into next week? That's what I care about. 

If steelers win and the only thing we are playing for next week is 2 or 3 seed, I'm gonna be pissed if we play starters. 

Does. Not. Matter. This year. 

Be ready to be pissed.

1 minute ago, Process said:

What needs to happen for us to be locked into at least the 3 seed going into next week? That's what I care about. 

If steelers win and the only thing we are playing for next week is 2 or 3 seed, I'm gonna be pissed if we play starters. 

Does. Not. Matter. This year. 

Absolutely does. 2 gets the easiest opponent. Do better.

Just now, balln said:

yea i think the 3 way tie thing died. chiefs needed to lose to saints for that scenario to work out

They haven't officially clinched the #1 seed though. I saw someone on Twitter say that the Steelers needed to beat the Colts for that to happen but using the playoff machine I'm unable to find the scenario. Maybe it doesn't account for strength of victory, I'm not sure.

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Absolutely does. 2 gets the easiest opponent. Do better.

Lmao. You have no idea who the 5-7 seeds are going to be. 

Priority needs to be getting in healthy and letting everything else fall into place. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

They haven't officially clinched the #1 seed though. I saw someone on Twitter say that the Steelers needed to beat the Colts for that to happen but using the playoff machine I'm unable to find the scenario. Maybe it doesn't account for strength of victory, I'm not sure.

right bc pit can win out and kc loses out. bills cant get #1 i believe now