Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

I'd say Nick Wright's "hate on the Bills" schtick is working to his advantage.

Why do I say that?

Because I -- and I would be willing to bet lots of other Bills fans -- had never heard of this dude prior to his Bills hot takes. In the line of business he's in, no publicity is bad publicity. One can make a pretty good living being a professional troll and agitator -- look no further than Skip Bayless and Steven A Smith.

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Why do I say that?

Because I -- and I would be willing to bet lots of other Bills fans -- had never heard of this dude prior to his Bills hot takes. In the line of business he's in, no publicity is bad publicity. One can make a pretty good living being a professional troll and agitator -- look no further than Skip Bayless and Steven A Smith.

I watched five minutes of his show while working out a few weeks ago.   I turned it pretty quickly.   You're right, he is easy to miss without all the publicity we are giving him here. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

Why do I say that?

This. Christ, people.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

Why do I say that?

It's a sad existence when your takes are stolen from PFF, Nick Wright's that is. 

Edited by H2o

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

Why do I say that?

This was such a setup. None of it spontaneous. All arranged ahead of time.