Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

17 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Someone please remind me the terms of this bet? I know it was a Pinto Ron situation for the loser, but I don't remember the specifics. Thank you.

The terms are if the Bills don't win a playoff game then Colin gets mustard/ketchup to the face but if the Bills win two playoff games than Nick gets the mustard/ketchup treatment. 

Just now, The Jokeman said:

The terms are if the Bills don't win a playoff game then Colin gets mustard/ketchup to the face but if the Bills win two playoff games than Nick gets the mustard/ketchup treatment. 

Ahh, now I remember. Thank you. One playoff win is a push, got it 👍 

• Like (+1) 1

Wright's analysis of Josh Allen last year was spot on.  This year his analysis is so far off it's almost borderline psychosis. 

Over and over he continues to throw cheap shots in the direction of Allen with little to no facts to support his position. 

I grow tired of his comments and disrespect towards Allen and this franchise. 

I pray to the football gods daily that he gets his stupid looking face sprayed down with ketchup and mustard for the bet he made with Colin. 

Tell me I'm not alone in this. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TwistofFate said:

Wright's analysis of Josh Allen last year was spot on.  This year his analysis is so far off it's almost borderline psychosis. 

Over and over he continues to throw cheap shots in the direction of Allen with little to no facts to support his position. 

I pray to the football gods daily that he gets his stupid looking face sprayed down with ketchup and mustard for the bet he made with Colin. 

I find him entertaining.  You can slowly see him coming around to Buffalo. Remember he’s paid to stir things up. Marshall is the Bills cheerleader on that show. Nick is a KC fan. 

First off, let me say I have no idea who this clown is.  Never even heard his name until a few weeks ago when all this trash started.

You do realize that anyone bashing Allen, particularly this year, just looks like a complete ignorant fool, right?

No need to get bothered by someone that everyone knows is an idiot.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, TwistofFate said:

You're not alone. No doubt he does it in part to get more hits/views. As his Josh graph was a laugh as Baker Mayfield's graph looks about the same. I laughed his comments a few days ago that now he has to rely on another QB he "loves" as much as Josh in Rivers to avoid losing his bet with Cowherd.

1 minute ago, CNY315 said:

Yea it's gotten weird. I think he's going for this kind of reaction though 

1.  Cheap reactions and views.  2.  He is a diehard Cheifs fan.  He knows Buffalo is a scary opposition to KC.  He doesnt want Allen coming into KC with bells on. 

There are 2 outcomes.  1.  Buffalo lose in the playoffs and he can say hes the smartest guy in the room.  2.  Say he was blinded by his Chief fandom. 

6 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

You're alone. The rest of us are emotionally stable and recognize he does it just to annoy people like you who can't help themselves, but to give him attention. The only reason he 'hates' Josh Allen is because it makes him money off people like you. 

Want proof? You had to come here and make a thread because you were so upset that you couldn't keep it inside and now he has even more attention from your rage spilling out to getting a bunch more people on this forum to give him attention. 

• Like (+1) 2