Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

11 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

I don’t think you understand how this works-for some of these blowhards when they same someone is playing bad you are only allowed to count the bad games and take other ones (like the New England game) completely out of context. I’m pretty sure this Nick Wright guy believes Josh has had 3 really bad games and then like 10 lucky ones 

No different then his twitter comments to Mike Catalana.  He said something about Allen's first half against the steelers and then Catalana asked about the second half and he just cherry picked Allen stats that made him look bad.

Edited by The Wiz

Nick Wright, Bwaaahahahahaha, 😂

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Why keep giving him attention and ratings if you don’t like him? Makes no sense. Stop making him money and relevant.

I was just scrolling through random youtube videos my friend talking about the Bills. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, H2o said:

Nick Wright further proving he is a clown. Let's throw all of the elite QB's QB ratings up per week. Then you will see Josh is just like the rest. 

Right? Lets pull out every qb's worst 5 games of the season and compare.... this reasoning is beyond stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think Nick Wright is wrong in saying Josh needs to be consistent. But qb rating is a bad measure. You can have a bad half and it will kill your qb rating. Josh had a bad half against the steelers but his second half he lit them up. We've seen that at times he starts slow and then the entire offense hits a different gear. You don't see that if you are box score scouting

Like PFF....Clown Nick Wright is so far down the "im a dumbass hole" that he cant hope to climb out of it......so he might as well see how far it goes.

8 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

I don't think Nick Wright is wrong in saying Josh needs to be consistent. But qb rating is a bad measure. You can have a bad half and it will kill your qb rating. Josh had a bad half against the steelers but his second half he lit them up. We've seen that at times he starts slow and then the entire offense hits a different gear. You don't see that if you are box score scouting

All I ask is when they make that arguement they are consistant with other top QBs in the league......EVERY OTHER TOP QB has good halves and bad halves.  Judging Josh Allen by a different set of rules seems openly stupid.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, H2o said:

Nick Wright further proving he is a clown. Let's throw all of the elite QB's QB ratings up per week. Then you will see Josh is just like the rest. 

Idk... Sound like he's coming around slowly. He has to stick by his opinions, but now he's giving himself "outs".

Now if Josh can be consistent... Wright can say "see, I told you. If he's consistent he'd be great"

Just another hater trying to figure out how to get clicks, but also how to end up on the JA bandwagon without too much flack.