Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

10 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You guys allow Nick Wrong to get in your heads and it's funny to watch.

I’ve said multiple times I like the guy. If you can take the | absolute value | of what he says, by removing your emotional attachment to the subject, he’s entertaining.  I don’t agree with his take sometimes, but he is playing a role on that show and playing it well.  His takes are designed to be provocative. His role is to tilt at the windmills. And there isn’t a more polarizing topic than Josh Allen these days.  He’s feasting on Buffalo Bills fans these days. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, wjag said:

I’ve said multiple times I like the guy. If you can take the | absolute value | of what he says, by removing your emotional attachment to the subject, he’s entertaining.  I don’t agree with his take sometimes, but he is playing a role on that show and playing it well.  His takes are designed to be provocative. His role is to tilt at the windmills. And there isn’t a more polarizing topic than Josh Allen these days.  He’s feasting on Buffalo Bills fans these days. 

Josh isn't polarizing anymore.  The last 2 years?  Sure.  But he's now one of the top-3 QBs in the NFL and there is absolutely no denying it.  Which is what makes idiots like Nick Wright funny to hear (second hand since I won't watch or read anything he says or posts). 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Josh isn't polarizing anymore.  The last 2 years?  Sure.  But he's now one of the top-3 QBs in the NFL and there is absolutely no denying it.  Which is what makes idiots like Nick Wright funny to hear (second hand since I won't watch or read anything he says or posts). 

Maybe polarizing isn't the right word.  But he is all over the talk show topics this year.  He's talked about as much as Jackson was last year.  Cause celebre.

3 minutes ago, wjag said:

Maybe polarizing isn't the right word.  But he is all over the talk show topics this year.  He's talked about as much as Jackson was last year.  Cause celebre.

Yup.  What Wright is doing is trolling, plain and simple.  His "yeah, buts" for yesterday's game just make him look like an even bigger idiot and no one should waste any more time with him.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/29/2020 at 12:13 PM, The Jokeman said:

The terms are if the Bills don't win a playoff game then Colin gets mustard/ketchup to the face but if the Bills win two playoff games than Nick gets the mustard/ketchup treatment. 

So if our beloved Bills win next weekend, will Nick have to come to Hammer's Lot for this glorious moment? If he does, he'll fall in love with Bills Mafia. The precedent had been set by Mr. Barstool.

1 minute ago, scribo said:

So if our beloved Bills win next weekend, will Nick have to come to Hammer's Lot for this glorious moment? If he does, he'll fall in love with Bills Mafia. The precedent had been set by Mr. Barstool.

People need to realize the guy is a CLASS A Jerk.  This is not about the Bills. Its about JERKISM

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/16/2020 at 1:59 PM, JohnNord said:

It’s getting to the point where Wright is making this a comedy bit.  He’s agreed to do a Pinto Ron challenge with Colin Cowherd.  Obviously this was orchestrated by FOX, but it’s something fun at least 

https://twitter.com/theherd/status/1339271481981870084?s=21

Bomani Jones is the dude who fans should direct their hate at

The best thing to do here is to ignore him if he shows up 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

He's polarizing the way the concept of a flat earth is polarizing. Yes, there are people who believe it, but they are ***** morons. This dude is clearly a ***** moron.

Also, is it just me or does dude have a little Rachel Dolezal complex going on? His Allen hate seems a little race based.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I understand the guy's schtick completely...but does anybody here respect the guy in their life that says ***** just to get a reaction? Doesn't that guy get old REAL fast? Don't you groan when you see him at the bar?

Nick is the guy drinking Utica Club from a boot he just puked in, un-ironically, and not because he lost a bet or was threatened alone.

There... I fixed it for you. Not enough facts in your statement; it needed some more.

I never even heard of the guy until he showed up in a thread here. I do think it’s funny that he could get hosed with condiments for being a professional heel... However, I think it’s be a lot more entertaining if he went double or nothing on a Bills/Chiefs AFCCG and wound up getting slammed through a table by Bruce for charity donations. 😉

On 1/10/2021 at 5:49 AM, Golden*Wheels said:

I understand the guy's schtick completely...but does anybody here respect the guy in their life that says ***** just to get a reaction? Doesn't that guy get old REAL fast? Don't you groan when you see him at the bar?

Nick is the guy drinking alone.

Yes on all counts. 

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Enjoy the clown meltdown. Nick Wright straight out the VW with 13 others.

He's coming around.  He admitted 17 has a massive upside.  He said more flattering than unflattering this week.  As Josh gets closer to his Chiefs, he's holding back.  The bet is now at least a push.  Cowerd is off the hook.  Bills beat Baltimore and it's condiment time.

• Haha (+1) 2