Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

Did he say something new this time?

You guys realize he doesn't actually believe what he says, right? He is just saying it to get a reaction from you.

Stop talking about him and he will fade back into obscurity.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

You're alone. The rest of us are emotionally stable and recognize he does it just to annoy people like you who can't help themselves, but to give him attention. The only reason he 'hates' Josh Allen is because it makes him money off people like you. 

Want proof? You had to come here and make a thread because you were so upset that you couldn't keep it inside and now he has even more attention from your rage spilling out to getting a bunch more people on this forum to give him attention. 

a.k.a. “The Mike Schopp Syndrome”

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/29/2020 at 12:13 PM, The Jokeman said:

The terms are if the Bills don't win a playoff game then Colin gets mustard/ketchup to the face but if the Bills win two playoff games than Nick gets the mustard/ketchup treatment. 

I know Kenny and team are very accommodating but they should just tell Wright to get his own ketchup if he loses the bet.

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I could’ve swore that Nick right said that the bills won’t win a Play off game

He did but the bet was if the Bills win zero playoff games than Cowherd gets squirted, if the Bills win two than Wright gets it. As Nick doesn't feel Josh is good enough to be consistently good to win two playoff games.

10 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I know Kenny and team are very accommodating but they should just tell Wright to get his own ketchup if he loses the bet.

Wright will probably find a way to get event sponsored by Heinz.

Edited by The Jokeman

37 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

You're alone. The rest of us are emotionally stable and recognize he does it just to annoy people like you who can't help themselves, but to give him attention. The only reason he 'hates' Josh Allen is because it makes him money off people like you. 

Want proof? You had to come here and make a thread because you were so upset that you couldn't keep it inside and now he has even more attention from your rage spilling out to getting a bunch more people on this forum to give him attention. 

I come here because I'm the only Bills Fan in my area. 

As posted above, it takes a lot to rub me the wrong way, but this guy does it. 

I doubt small market Buffalo is making or breaking him.