Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

On 1/8/2021 at 1:26 PM, Nextmanup said:

Lots and lots of folks around here don't seem to get this.

The "outrage over what Person X just said" is a standard thread starter here.

Please stop reading his garbage .. somebody posted something from this guy implying Josh was bad in this game. People are going to read it because they are outraged and he gets credit for the clicks .. which keeps ESPN. Putting him out there

• Like (+1) 4

This dude is commenting on Josh's ability as a QB - seriously?

He has a head like the proverbial computer geek who was always the last guy to get picked in schoolyard football. He is no position to comment on the American Cornhole League, much less the NFL.

Best you stick to rebooting hard drives, Dick!

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

IT WAS A FREE PLAY!!!

pick or not the Bills retained possession 

The following tweet called him a Troll 😈 

His crush and obsession Mahomes had the most (I believe) dropped INT’s in the league. You’ll never hear that from this little dicknose.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Playoffs? said:

His crush and obsession Mahomes had the most (I believe) dropped INT’s in the league. You’ll never hear that from this little dicknose.

What’s sadder is the obsession here with Nick  Wright. Way too many people get so caught up in what a troll has to say. As if we  need his validation to know Allen is a great QB. Y’all keep giving him clicks and it fuels his trolling.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Please stop reading his garbage .. somebody posted something from this guy implying Josh was bad in this game. People are going to read it because they are outraged and he gets credit for the clicks .. which keeps ESPN. Putting him out there

Why are people paying him attention?? He’s just a troll!! Forget him

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

IT WAS A FREE PLAY!!!

He's just nervous now because he knows that Ketchup and Mustard is just one game away

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

IT WAS A FREE PLAY!!!

Lol. How can anyone put shade on a 94 yard TD drive in like a minute 40

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The problem is he is mainstream sports media and isn't just a troll by trade. He says what he says with conviction like he means it, and the fact that he has an audience makes it extremely annoying.

This. 

This is everything. 

People spew garbage to fuel a fire, and people buy into it for the warmth and because they can’t stop looking at the glow. But just like a fire, he’ll flame out when you realize there is no substance to his arguments. Take him for what he is, just an entertainer trying to get publicity. 

And not to get to specific, but you could apply this to a lot of current events, too. 

I was very disturbed today to see that this oxygen thief Wright has 300K Twitter followers...

Thats it for me.. I will never pay one second  more to his attention seeking antics... I wont even tune in to the ketchup and mustard thing as Im sure that he somehow will profit from that....

He is dead to me.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The problem is he is mainstream sports media and isn't just a troll by trade. He says what he says with conviction like he means it, and the fact that he has an audience makes it extremely annoying.

This is indeed the problem.  He has a national audience and feeds them crap as if it is still the Josh Allen of 3 years ago and I'm sure some people believe it.  I have to laugh at the tons of people in this thread that keep asking why do people on here pay any attention to him, and yet they came to a Nick Wright thread to read it and comment themselves. We're tired of his crap, and hope he has to choke on his own words very soon because of it, that's why.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

IT WAS A FREE PLAY!!!

That wasn't the free play pick. Not defending this guy, just want everyone to have the facts so that we can be better.