Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

24 minutes ago, H2o said:

Enjoy the clown meltdown. Nick Wright straight out the VW with 13 others.

I loved Brandon Marshall using actual x and O talk to counter Wright. Wright is simply looking for negatives and only focusing on negatives. 

Let me be clear though that fumble by Allen is something we haven't seen in a while and it can't happen vs the Ravens. The INT drop was a combination of an amazing play by the CB and John Brown not fighting through the CB for the ball. Brown ran a weak route IMO. Similar to the Ravens game last year vs Marcus Peters. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

23 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

I never even heard of the guy until he showed up in a thread here. I do think it’s funny that he could get hosed with condiments for being a professional heel... However, I think it’s be a lot more entertaining if he went double or nothing on a Bills/Chiefs AFCCG and wound up getting slammed through a table by Bruce for charity donations. 😉

I would prefer letting Josh hitting him in the face with a football.   I would love to see his nose explode.   For charity of course. 

• Haha (+1) 8

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The INT drop was a combination of an amazing play by the CB and John Brown not fighting through the CB for the ball. Brown ran a weak route IMO. Similar to the Ravens game last year vs Marcus Peters. 

Just the fact that he picks on that pass to focus on is hysterical  It would have been a spectacular diving interception.  Allen has had zero red zone interceptions in his career.  This game Allen threw 75% completion rate (highest of any QB in this years playoffs) and 324 yards passing for 2 TD's.  Just shows how desperate this guy is for a bad story line.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DQW87 said:

Just the fact that he picks on that pass to focus on is hysterical  It would have been a spectacular diving interception.  Allen has had zero red zone interceptions in his career.  This game Allen threw 75% completion rate (highest of any QB in this years playoffs) and 324 yards passing for 2 TD's.  Just shows how desperate this guy is for a bad story line.

Part of his reputation is taking baseless stances and defending to the bitter end irrespective of facts.

even his bet with Cowerd was a waffle

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Part of his reputation is taking baseless stances and defending to the bitter end irrespective of facts. 

And apparently getting owned by actual football players who know what they are talking about when they refute him as well. :lol:

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, DQW87 said:

Yes. Against one of the best defenses in the NFL. Allen made 1 clear mistake where he tried to do too much. Allen knows this. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I loved Brandon Marshall using actual x and O talk to counter Wright. Wright is simply looking for negatives and only focusing on negatives. 

Let me be clear though that fumble by Allen is something we haven't seen in a while and it can't happen vs the Ravens. The INT drop was a combination of an amazing play by the CB and John Brown not fighting through the CB for the ball. Brown ran a weak route IMO. Similar to the Ravens game last year vs Marcus Peters. 

11 minutes ago, DQW87 said:

Was just going to say this.  That wasn't a dropped INT: it was an incomplete pass.  The DB had no real chance to catch it.  And didn't Mahomes lead the NFL in dropped INTs?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Yeah loved this too.  Every QB has dropped INT opportunities, including guys like Mahomes and Rodgers.  Allen sees his critics harp on it like it doesn’t happen to all QBs regularly.  

The sack fumble was the fault of the OL, but Josh made it worse by not wanting to give up on the play.  And to Josh’s credit, we have seen him way more often do that and make an incredible play, hence why Josh has that mentality.  But Josh needs to learn that there are situations in a game where the risk is to great and it’s ok to just take the sack.  And he said so himself, so I am not worried.  

Also, I think Josh felt he had to make this win happen too the way Colts were moving the ball on us in a close game.  Just gotta learn he can’t always do it all.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Unless it Mahomes... he can make multiple in a game and he is best QB ever in his eyes still. Josh was near perfect except for 1 play in which nothing terrible happened and he is a horrible QB....

16 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Unless it Mahomes... he can make multiple in a game and he is best QB ever in his eyes still. Josh was near perfect except for 1 play in which nothing terrible happened and he is a horrible QB....

Lets see if Mahomes throws for 75%, 300+, 2 TDs and runs for 50+ and 1 TD all the while making 1 bad play and one 'dropped int' - Wright would call this classic beast Mahomes or MVP worthy play.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Marshall is to the point now where he was just so tired of Wrights BS here. All year after wright spouts off about allen Brandon marshall would get all riled up and argue. This morning he barely even raised his voice. You could tell he thought it was just a completely pathetic attempt by Wright at this point.

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Marshall is to the point now where he was just so tired of Wrights BS here. All year after wright spouts off about allen Brandon marshall would get all riled up and argue. This morning he barely even raised his voice. You could tell he thought it was just a completely pathetic attempt by Wright at this point.

Yes. Marshall wasn't having it. 

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Brown got held and DB slingshotted into int position. But it wasn’t. His QB performance was as good as anyone if not the best this weekend. Embarrassing to say anything different. One bad play on the sack fumble, otherwise he carried this team. Bills need more from all as it clearly wasn’t best team game. Played average and won.