Squeelers v. Bills, Week 14 Game Balls

4 minutes ago, McBean said:

Brandon Beane for drafting Josh Allen and trading for Stefon Diggs.

I vividly remember waking up and checking my phone and seeing a text from my son that we had traded for Stefon Diggs.  I thought "Wow, that's great -- this is exactly what this team needed."  (In fairness, there were several WRs that I would have liked to have seen the Bills trade for -- you guys can all name them.  But Diggs was on that list).  I was genuinely shocked to see that trade get panned just because Houston fleeced themselves.  It's so great to be able to throw that back in everyone's face.

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Daboll. Dominant adjustments. Completely different O in the second half.

He's gone unfortunately. Enjoy it now.

I love Daboll, and would hate to lose him, but this doesn’t scare me like it used to. IF Daboll moved on, there would be plenty of great Offensive minds lining up to work with Allen, Diggs, Beasley and this offense in general. We would land on our feet.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I love Daboll, and would hate to lose him, but this doesn’t scare me like it used to. IF Daboll moved on, there would be plenty of great Offensive minds lining up to work with Allen, Diggs, Beasley and this offense in general. We would land on our feet.  

Dorsey heir in waiting/the making? 🤔

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

Tre very quietly had a very nice game. 

PFF grades him as the 27th best corner in the NFL.

We don't even need to look at the Allen stuff because rating White like that is simply one of the silliest things I've ever seen.  How can they even put that graphic up on a screen with a straight face?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

We don't even need to look at the Allen stuff because rating White like that is simply one of the silliest things I've ever seen.  How can they even put that graphic up on a screen with a straight face?

1st team all pro last year and led the league in int. they had him at 19.... I you can do is chuckle. I’m serious when I say I don’t know that’s there’s a corner that’s more clutch than white since he’s entered the league. He has swayed so many games since 2017 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

PFF doesn't grade CBs on plays they aren't targeted... Hard to believe but it's true. One of White's strengths is that teams don't bother targeting him that much so he's at a huge disadvantage in their grading system.

• Like (+1) 1