Squeelers v. Bills, Week 14 Game Balls

2 hours ago, JTown said:

D. Williams  - handled  Watt

T. Johnson  - momentum changer 

Diggs 

Allen 

Complete team win.

On to next game.

Dont' forget the ST....they were nailing the KR and PRs deep in Steelers territory...

Overall, a truly all round performance

• Like (+1) 4

7 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I love Daboll, and would hate to lose him, but this doesn’t scare me like it used to. IF Daboll moved on, there would be plenty of great Offensive minds lining up to work with Allen, Diggs, Beasley and this offense in general. We would land on our feet.  

That would be the hope, but that’s what the Iggles thought when Reich left.

7 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I have to say that Knox at least redeemed himself in the second half. Had a critical 3rd and 10 conversion and drew the long PI call. I know he is the favorite whipping boy, but can he at least get half a game ball? 

Those are the reasons I’m not demanding him to be cut.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

PFF doesn't grade CBs on plays they aren't targeted... Hard to believe but it's true. One of White's strengths is that teams don't bother targeting him that much so he's at a huge disadvantage in their grading system.

Why would NBC even bother littering the screen with that garbage?

I have a stock analysis system that doesn't grade stocks on the days they go up or after earnings announcements.  Over the last 10 years Amazon ranks as the 12,409th best stock available on Wall Street.

• Like (+1) 1

Something gets me all excited about a QB that is getting pressure and struggling a bit in a game and then just flips a switch and dominates you. Holy crap. Mahomes did the same thing vs Miami. 

Daryl Williams and Diggs played fantastic games on offense but Allen is the captain of the ship. 

The defense was agressive and dominant. 

• Like (+1) 1