Marshawn Lynch Would Un-Retire For A Contender

H2o

Lynch would not come back here anyways so any talk of him joining the Bills is a moot point.

Only teams i could see him coming back for are Seattle, Raiders or another front runner like KC or TB (even tho it wouldnt make much sense)

There's a really short list of teams he'd consider & if theres 1 thing i'd bet on its that we wouldn't be one of them.

If he comes back maybe we can find out who stole his car and was involved in that hit and run ( Um him). And maybe he can shed some light on that gun thing which also cost us four games of availability. On second though .. . . .. . no thanks. 

I can end this thread instantly.

It's hard to run and third or fourth and one, when everybody knows it's coming

They have professional coaches and players on the other side. When you sell out to stop the run you can, especially if you just do a dive up the gut

Look how we didn't budge on our goal line stand last week. We sold out on the run, and didn't let him get that yard

Sometimes you need a better play call

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think he still thinks Buffalo is near New York City?

It's basically a sixth borough

21 hours ago, H2o said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/12/10/marshawn-lynch-id-unretire-for-a-contender-teams-have-shown-interest/

I know he's 34, but he still averaged 4.2ypc last year in limited action. He also can pick up a blitz no problem. Would you all like to have him back for a playoff run? 

Whatever McBeane deem the right answer, I am on board. I trust our guys, been a dang long time since I could say that.

Edited by foreboding
A more brilliant way to say it
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, foreboding said:

Whatever McBeane deem the right answer, I am on board. I trust our guys, been a dang long time since I could say that.

I honestly doubt they would bring him in and I'm fine with that. I don't really see him as a "Process" kind of guy tbh. It's just a question posed to everyone on here. 

Just now, BananaB said:

Would he still leave the scene of an accident after hitting a pedestrian with a vehicle? That’s the real question

I believe that one has previously been answered. 

• Like (+1) 1

Pass. Retired players coming back are fool's gold. That said I wouldn't say no if Lorenzo Alexander wanted to return for a playoff push as a sub, assuming he's in shape. At least he understands the team and his roll.

Edited by PromoTheRobot